• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

This is so lonely

Reaction score
Hey i am new and there is a very good quality in me dat wherever i go i liven up dat place...
I saw this Off Topic and there were no posts so i guess let me be the first one here so guys now we have something on XPF where you can share all the things you have in your heart i hope this help this is a kinda chartroom for us just talk how much play how much YOU want
It is said always studying and no playing makes Jack a dumb boy... :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p

Reaction score
guys i see there are so many views but no post you have to liven this XPF up guys come on ......wat about the admins where are you all it is a shame that even after so many days of this forum starting i was the first one to start a topic in Off Topic r u all soo into studies here.......????? This is not only lonely it is shameful too...:( :( :(
I'll be waiting for replies on this about my previous post..:)

Reaction score
Hey im new 2. Glad 2 see atleast someones not all about work. What's wrong with our generation?????? Why have they all turned 2 nerds??????????? Its like im the only exciting 1 around here. Some1 plzzzzz talk 2 them!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This forum isn't even a month old and I'm really busy stabilizing it.
There's are tons of modification in my pending list but i've made sure the forum is available to everyone.
Exam's are really near and everyone's busy in preparing!
Anyway i'm making a personalized chat for XtremePapers which shall be up soon!! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Yeah as i said i'll be waiting for it to come soon but i meant that there are so many members yuet none took the pain of creating even 1 topic in Off Topic i agree to nanso about for what he said..But PlanetMaster i respect your kindness of lettin this forum open to everyone...:) :) 0:)

Reaction score
nobody iz talkin bout anythng except 4 papers....y iz every1 so nerdy???????????????

Reaction score
Because this website is for nerds only! :p
Just kidding.
Anyways, people mainly come on XtremePapers to study and find tests. That's why I came here.

~ Kimo Force

Reaction score
awww.. dun wory guys, 1ce vr done with exams, this forum's gona climb "new mountains" :p

Reaction score
Hey you guys don't know i feel so good seeing this topic has reached the second page :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
and ya now we can have many topics in off topic so guys now let's start helpin XPF touch the top of Himalayas... :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
well... on the top of the "to do" list for this summer is to sit idle, n do nothing at all. :p

Reaction score
Well I'm going to go to Dubai! Really excited and I'm counting the remaining days every single day. :p

Reaction score
Nice topic but XPF Master don't you think starting a new topic with this question would be good this way we can get more topics in Off-Topic..?? :)