• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thread Closed

Reaction score
I found this
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/outstanding_leaner_awards_2015_p
"Dear Alizah Hashmi Many thanks for your email regarding the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards in Pakistan. We are currently checking the final awards results data, and plan for this to be released to British Council Offices by Friday 5 February. The British Council will then distribute this data to schools with awards winners. I hope that this helps to answer your query. Amanda Cator Event Co-ordinator"

Reaction score
I found this
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/outstanding_leaner_awards_2015_p
"Dear Alizah Hashmi Many thanks for your email regarding the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards in Pakistan. We are currently checking the final awards results data, and plan for this to be released to British Council Offices by Friday 5 February. The British Council will then distribute this data to schools with awards winners. I hope that this helps to answer your query. Amanda Cator Event Co-ordinator"
Thanks a lot mate.

Reaction score
It's 5th today - that means according to that mail they sent me thebritish founcil should have them now.. .
Can't we get to know somehow?

Reaction score
Last year part of the list was leaked out on xtremepapers at night. The actual announcement was made in our school the next day..but it was Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. I can't believe I'm upset there's no school tomorrow. Just keep your eyes open here :3

Reaction score
Don't know about private candidates, but it's not emailed officially to other candidates. Our schools are informed.

Reaction score
Ask around people - if I had a social circle I wouldn't be so desperate...and the guy in our schools office said that children usually get to know a day or so before the school announces it because apparently there is a press release or something