• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

threshold for physis p42

Reaction score
i really messed up the binding energy one...and the op-amp one as well..
i hope tht the threshhold is not higher than 65 for A...!

Reaction score
me 2 messed up amplifier :mad:..
it wax so different from other paper amplifier ques..!!!

Reaction score
the paper wux weird -.- it wux made up of silly minute details which while studyin we usually skip or dont remember while readin thru.ill still b scorin a 70 inshAllah but tht wont do my As grade wux badd :( :oops:

Reaction score
i have got into LUMS Alhamdulilah...
n now i badly need atleast 2b 1c ...
already have 4 b in AS level..
worried :(

Reaction score
but yea..iA everything will be good. since by looking here, everyone's messed up in the paper ....the avg percentile wont be that high!!

Reaction score
samy said:

great..u have 4 bs!! b happy dude its gonna b aryte.i had a c in as phy wo bhi at 60% HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO MAKE IT A B!!tho i had a b in bio nd an a in chem =/

Reaction score
The paper was very easy but one question was senseless. The magnet oscillating inside the coil and no drop in rms voltage at all. It is ridiculous!

Reaction score
ManishAdhikari said:
The paper was very easy but one question was senseless. The magnet oscillating inside the coil and no drop in rms voltage at all. It is ridiculous!
waoowwweee i never thot of it tht way genius...btw did ny brain make they wave paritcle of electron diagram right?

Reaction score
xarak said:
ManishAdhikari said:
waoowwweee i never thot of it tht way genius...btw did ny brain make they wave paritcle of electron diagram right?

yup it wax dat diffraction wali diagram...which results in concentric circles..!!

Reaction score
xarak said:
samy said:

great..u have 4 bs!! b happy dude its gonna b aryte.i had a c in as phy wo bhi at 60% HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO MAKE IT A B!!tho i had a b in bio nd an a in chem =/

yea but i am so worried :(
ppl say grades drop in A2 :(...cant afford dat with already 4 b

Reaction score
guys...............stop discussing abt paper 4 now wht has been done cannot be changed; and since the 42 paper was pretty easy i think we must expect a v.v.v.v.tough paper 5 this time ....................its best to start preparing abt it as well

Reaction score
:( ohkay yh did it have to b for 5 marks.nd how bout the weird amplifier.wo sahi hoa?

Reaction score
zahraahmed said:
guys...............stop discussing abt paper 4 now wht has been done cannot be changed; and since the 42 paper was pretty easy i think we must expect a v.v.v.v.tough paper 5 this time ....................its best to start preparing abt it as well
tht is NOT helpful info there :(

Reaction score
xarak said:
:( ohkay yh did it have to b for 5 marks.nd how bout the weird amplifier.wo sahi hoa?

ummm naahhh..cudnt do that... :(..that was the only quetion jisney bht masla diyaaaa :(

Reaction score
Oh my...plzzzz dont sayy ppr 5 is gona be hard, i suck in that so much already!!!!!!!! and also, ppr4 was alot messed up tooo...ohnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Reaction score
samy said:
xarak said:

ummm naahhh..cudnt do that... :(..that was the only quetion jisney bht masla diyaaaa :(

i noe =/ chalo lets hope for de best.gd luck for p5 :)

Reaction score
CAn anyone tell me about the calculation involving moles of gas in two containers, connected with a tube?
Did you just calculate the moles individually and then add them up...?
OR was there some other logic...?