• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tips for islamiat exam !!!

Reaction score
I just learn it from Farkhanda Noor Muhammad 's "Islamiat for Students" book. It is mostly Rattafication (just learning it by heart). I learn it all in the form of 1 Story. Just believe in urself and u r sure to get an A*. But ofcourse, u have to pray for it and also work hard enough!!

Reaction score
yeh we r also using the same book but many things are missing from it and the ahadis and passages are not that properly explained so we had taken help from Islamiat for O'level Students by "Dr Iftikhar ul Haq and Maulvi Jahangir " AND CAN U TELL ME THAT IF *FUNERAL PRAYERS* ARE INCLUDED IN SYLLABUS 2012 ??? and can u also tell me how to start my revisions for islamiat ???? BTW thanxx and yeh also remember me in ur prayers :)

Reaction score
yeah m preparing wid the syllabus but my islamiat teacher says that funeral prayer is included but its not written anywhere in the syllabus !!! btw thankss alot for ur HELP :)

Reaction score
yeah m preparing wid the syllabus but my islamiat teacher says that funeral prayer is included but its not written anywhere in the syllabus !!! btw thankss alot for ur HELP :)

since u r giving it in may/june check out dat particular syllabus and if the topic iz not written in da syllabus den its NOT THERE!
(u can tell ur teach to consult da syllabus too! i kno dat funeral papers was dere in 2007 and/or 2008 paper but i dont think its dere now!)

Also, the redspot papers r alot of help!

Reaction score
YOUR WELCOME :)

Reaction score
try Islam in focus... basically 4 da pillars of islam.... but its g8
issue is tht it was out of print when i was doing O-levels (2yrs ago...) but u might knw sum1 who does

Reaction score
try Islam in focus... basically 4 da pillars of islam.... but its g8
issue is tht it was out of print when i was doing O-levels (2yrs ago...) but u might knw sum1 who does
the name of the book is 'islam in focus"??? and can u tell me the author :)

Reaction score
since u r giving it in may/june check out dat particular syllabus and if the topic iz not written in da syllabus den its NOT THERE!
(u can tell ur teach to consult da syllabus too! i kno dat funeral papers was dere in 2007 and/or 2008 paper but i dont think its dere now!)

Also, the redspot papers r alot of help!
yeah he has checked it and says its not included :p and can u tell if miraaj is included bcoz its only written "events at the time of Holy Prophet's saw time"

Reaction score
yeah he has checked it and says its not included :p and can u tell if miraaj is included bcoz its only written "events at the time of Holy Prophet's saw time"

told ya it wasnt dere!! :p

I dont think miraaj iz a big hedache.....its only 3 pgs long..... how hard cud it possibly be??

Reaction score
Relating to the Desendent of Holy Prophet(saw), Which type of Qs will appear, Do we have to learn the family tree of holy prophet(saw),if so which type of Qs will come??????

Reaction score
I've bought the redspot Islamiat past paper book and its really helping because it has answer formats and grade schemes.Its for 380 rs and its really helping me .

Reaction score
I've bought the redspot Islamiat past paper book and its really helping because it has answer formats and grade schemes.Its for 380 rs and its really helping me .
yeh m using the same n its really helping me too :)