• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for Urdu..

Reaction score
In paper 2 did you know that there is a pattern for the summary?
Well i was told by my tutor that there is a pattern. He said that you have to write 5 2.5 sentences for each point. Well i seem to believe him as i perfectly fit the 100 word limit covering each point perfectly.
Any tips from you? :)

Reaction score
thanks man ! that really helped.........i always had problem with the words.......my teacher says we just need to do the ppr need cz tht really helps and we can gat good grades with neat writing and all the points covered :p

Reaction score
-Use all the time you have that is 2 hours in Paper 1 and 1 hour 45 minutes in Paper 2.
-Read the translation once before inorder to arrange words in the sentence carefully.
-In mazmoon always start with some sort of introduction to the topic.
-All paragraphs in mazmoon should be almost of equal length that is 50 for each.
-NEVER repeat the sentences as it is given in summary and comprehension, always try to change the words or if not possible then change the structure of the sentence BUT it SHOULD make sense
-NEVER change the meaning of the sentences in doing so above ^

Reaction score
As there are 5 points so there are 5 sentences but of all of which should be of of 2 and a half line. Each sentence should cover one point.
Understand? :)

Reaction score
123456A said:
plz tell me the tips 4 muhawraat.........
Read the muhawarats from buk as many as u can...n esp those which r quite common in pst ppr...take no tension muhawarat easy ate hai ppr mai...Best ov luck... :) !!!

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
can someone tell me how to count the words in Urdu second language..lolx
The same way that we count in english.....whole one word is counted as one...."us ne mujhe kaha k yahan se chale jao"...These r total 9 words...hoped it helped... :)

Reaction score
But my teacher told me that we dont have to count words like `ka` `woh` `apnei` etc. i am confused :S

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
But my teacher told me that we dont have to count words like `ka` `woh` `apnei` etc. i am confused :S
But i hv counted that words in my ppr.....n i think that we have to count them in urdu as we count them in english like he,we,ok,you n somewhat like that.... :)

Reaction score
What is the correct format for writing a letter (formal and informal) and a report in O'Level Urdu B?

Reaction score
Muhammad Talha said:
no.mercy said:
But i hv counted that words in my ppr.....n i think that we have to count them in urdu as we count them in english like he,we,ok,you n somewhat like that.... :)

which grade did you got?

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
Muhammad Talha said:
no.mercy said:

which grade did you got?
I got A at 89......!!!

Reaction score
and how much was your essay..i mean its length and did you use idioms and difficult words in your essay or not?

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
and how much was your essay..i mean its length and did you use idioms and difficult words in your essay or not?
I dn't clearly remember that how long was it.....yeah i use some idioms n difficult words bt nt too much....just do ur paper how u used to do in skuls n u will surely get the gud result...best ov luk...:)

Reaction score
What is the correct format for writing a letter (formal and informal) and a report in O'Level Urdu B?

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
NO idioms at all. As for difficult words if you know any with and how to use them CORRECTLY only then use them.
Words like 'ka' 'k' 'ki' 'hai' dont count. :)
any thing else?

Reaction score
Beaconite said:
Well my teacher told me....
Kamra Imtihan
alif, bay, jeem
Date
dear .....
start the letter then.
Yours sincerely
(name)

Reaction score
ahmedyarh said:
no.mercy said:
NO idioms at all. As for difficult words if you know any with and how to use them CORRECTLY only then use them.
Words like 'ka' 'k' 'ki' 'hai' dont count. :)
any thing else?
Y using no idioms??? :Search: