• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TO all the people who call out for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
.I.Am.Me. said:
Ramanakumar said:
.I.Am.Me. said:
so what.. u r suggesting that helicopters will come and most of us will be arrested for discussing things that r discussed globally?!
and how r cell phones monitored? whenever i call anyone i dont hear "hi.. plz take care of the information u r sharing with the person u r calling coz this conversation is being recorded"

You will be disqualified from ever doing ur IGCSE exam in any centre around the world! and that willl spoil ur ENTIRE LIFE.. and as for ur other post... if they have to, CIE will also shut Facebook, and ban use of any electronic devices by KEEPING U SEATED IN THE HALL UNTIL THAT EXAM AROUND THE WORLD IS OVER... do u understand???? they have ways of noing.. if u wnt go ask the British Government or any other government on international exam rules..

HEYY!!! why do u want to make me feel like being the worlds most wanted criminal!!! :shock: :? :shock:
U r overestimating this whole thing so plz (like SuperXDE said) stop posting about this..okay
and y r u writing in block letters as if u r shouting?? everybody has their point of view that can be expressed even if some peolple didnt like that opinion.

Spoiler : This is a TOTALLY NONSENSE POST =D

RAWRASHJKHSDKJHFAWER!!! THAT IS SHOUTING FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL FROM "The Planet Earth" BECAUSE YOU ARE AN 'FBI Agent' ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE , YOU WILL BE DOOMED , SPY!!! =P

Reaction score
This topic has been locked.

Please bear in mind "Leaks, Cheating in anyway are against the forum rules. So, kindly don't discuss all that on the forum. Its for the help of people around the world, not to get anyone of you in trouble."

Status
Not open for further replies.