• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TO all the people who call out for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TO all the people who call out for help , Please stop doin this makes from the exams an unfair play
PLUS

to all people givin the exams to others.u r complete idiots to tht

PLUS

to all people confusin the others abt how exam went.plz stop doin tht

Reaction score
o_O What help do you mean , help before exam or help for leaking exam's content?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Ahmed-Azurus said:
TO all the people who call out for help , Please stop doin this makes from the exams an unfair play
PLUS

to all people givin the exams to others.u r complete idiots to tht

PLUS

to all people confusin the others abt how exam went.plz stop doin tht
yes right ,it will create a negative feeling and also risk of being disqualified since i think the rule is still there not to discuss paper within 24 hours its there ont the paper NOTICE TO CANDIDATES and not everyone does the paper on the same time cuz i read some peeople finished some exams -maths ,physics , biology..,more than 2 hrs before i did !!
SuperXDE said:
o_O What help do you mean , help before exam or help for leaking exam's content?
help for leaking of course !!

Reaction score
this is a trick that cambridge say so that people will not give other the question
i bet you if someone in this world got disqualified since 1988
cambridge make this announcement so tHAT IDIOT PEOPLE LIKE WOULD BE AFRAID TO GET CAUGHT

Reaction score
abdallah said:
this is a trick that cambridge say so that people will not give other the question
cambridge make this announcement so tHAT IDIOT PEOPLE LIKE WOULD BE AFRAID TO GET CAUGHT

This is an official educational international organisation , Which means that it does have International Authorities , and companies will cooperate with it in order to Justify the papers fairly , world leading organisation will cooperating for sure , including MSN , Yahoo and others.

Plus ... I have already told you this before it is NOT PERMISSIBLE FOR YOU , AND IF YOU WERE A MUSLIM YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHEAT , OR FOLLOW A LEAK , READ IBN BAZ'S FATWA IF YOU DESERVE THIS NAME , That is the Religious part.
AND I HAVE TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO CHEAT , ACCORDING TO COMMON SENSE , AND I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE AS WELL THAT IT IS NOT ALLOWED HUMANELY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GREAT INJUSTICE , AND I AM TELLING YOU AGAIN AND MORE ... YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT ABIDE BY ITS LAWS AND FOLLOW IT NO MATTER WHAT WILL HAPPEN , UNLESS THE OTHER SIDE BREAKS THE RULES , YOU HAVE SIGNED AN AGREEMENT , A LICENSE AGREEMENT WHICH DOES HAS COPY RIGHTS THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT , IF THAT DOES NOT SUIT YOU , THEN DON'T SIGN A CONTRACT WITHOUT KNOWING ITS TERMS. SO DO NOT TRY TO PERMIT IT FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING SELFISH AND MOVE YOUR "Weight" AND START STUDYING INSTEAD OF ROAMING AROUND THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR A LEAK , OR GIVING YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON PUBLIC, DEPEND ON YOURSELF.

And certainly , this is not flaming or attacking , this is for your own good.

And Peace be upon those who has followed guidance.

Reaction score
exampasser said:
You tell them SuperXDE!!

Anyone with common sense knows its wrong to cheat!

ROOAAAAAR~!!! , Now ... I fell in the "one in the front" trap , ¬¬

Reaction score
SuperXDE said:
abdallah said:

This is an official educational international organisation , Which means that it does have International Authorities , and companies will cooperate with it in order to Justify the papers fairly , world leading organisation will cooperating for sure , including MSN , Yahoo and others.

Plus ... I have already told you this before it is NOT PERMISSIBLE FOR YOU , AND IF YOU WERE A MUSLIM YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHEAT , OR FOLLOW A LEAK , READ IBN BAZ'S FATWA IF YOU DESERVE THIS NAME , That is the Religious part.
AND I HAVE TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO CHEAT , ACCORDING TO COMMON SENSE , AND I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE AS WELL THAT IT IS NOT ALLOWED HUMANELY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GREAT INJUSTICE , AND I AM TELLING YOU AGAIN AND MORE ... YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT ABIDE BY ITS LAWS AND FOLLOW IT NO MATTER WHAT WILL HAPPEN , UNLESS THE OTHER SIDE BREAKS THE RULES , YOU HAVE SIGNED AN AGREEMENT , A LICENSE AGREEMENT WHICH DOES HAS COPY RIGHTS THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT , IF THAT DOES NOT SUIT YOU , THEN DON'T SIGN A CONTRACT WITHOUT KNOWING ITS TERMS. SO DO NOT TRY TO PERMIT IT FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING SELFISH AND MOVE YOUR "Weight" AND START STUDYING INSTEAD OF ROAMING AROUND THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR A LEAK , OR GIVING YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON PUBLIC, DEPEND ON YOURSELF.

And certainly , this is not flaming or attacking , this is for your own good.

And Peace be upon those who has followed guidance.

MashAllah! lol
Ur upper case font almost made me dizzy even before reading it!!
But must say... way to go comrade! =D

Reaction score
hmmm.. this is interesting...
but i dont think we r cheating.. its looking 4 tips
even my teachers give me some predicted ques or topics to learn:)
but then again.. the exact ques is never really known cuz only an idiot would
reveal the real ques:D

Reaction score
abdallah said:
i dont care for you idiot you people are 5awalaat kol wa7ad menkom jabaab
cambridge cant do anything

I won't say except الله يسامحك .
shalado95 said:
MashAllah! lol
Ur upper case font almost made me dizzy even before reading it!!
But must say... way to go comrade! =D

Jazaaki Allahu Khairan for your support Shalado.a
iluvchem said:
abdallah said:
i dont care for you idiot you people are 5awalaat kol wa7ad menkom jabaab
cambridge cant do anything

lol ok...gl with ur As next year then... IGCSE is a joke compared to As

Hehe , isn't it funny ?

Reaction score
yes it is supposed to be funny SuperXDE
can u see me laughin LOZZZZZZZZZZ
btw im egyptian

@abdallah plz stop ruinin XPF
dont let ur hunger for gettin an A* control the way tht u will use in exam

Reaction score
Actually this is not the only site or place where the exams r being discussed...
so if the cie wanted to close this site they will have to close Facebook too
also they will have to force people to switch off their cell phones and to prevent them from seeing each other
and thats completely nonsense
nobody can prevent actions which are done in large scale
and dont forget that there r two varients for each paper so exams are not the same

Reaction score
Ahmed-Azurus said:
yes it is supposed to be funny SuperXDE
can u see me laughin LOZZZZZZZZZZ
btw im egyptian

@abdallah plz stop ruinin XPF
dont let ur hunger for gettin an A* control the way tht u will use in exam

7abeeb 2alby ;)

.I.Am.Me. said:
Actually this is not the only site or place where the exams r being discussed...
so if the cie wanted to close this site they will have to close Facebook
also they will have to force people to switch off their cell phones and to prevent them from seeing each other
and thats completely nonsense
nobody can prevent actions which are done in large scale
and dont forget that there r two varients for each paper so exams are not the same

Ehm , it is true that websites are being monitored by CIE , including Facebook but CIE doesn't have any rights towards a website such facebook , because the activity in it is not done by the staff , done by the users , and a digital copyright must be respected. And I mentioned before that these organisations have to cooperate with CIE , Yes Cell phone is monitored , But not as strict as internet. And about that Large scale non-sense .... I am an Egyptian and I've seen the Egyptian government arresting many people for just "blogging anonymously" , Because Google , Wordpress , and other community-hosting websites who also develop blogging software which contains a traces their software MUST support the governments for "Security reasons" , So the large scale is not a problem especially for a large organisation like CIE , Only like 10% might be able to get with it if CIE was strict about it.

Plus even if there is two variants , a contract is signed and it must be respected.

Reaction score
so what.. u r suggesting that helicopters will come and most of us will be arrested for discussing things that r discussed globally?!
and how r cell phones monitored? whenever i call anyone i dont hear "hi.. plz take care of the information u r sharing with the person u r calling coz this conversation is being recorded"

Reaction score
.I.Am.Me. said:
so what.. u r suggesting that helicopters will come and most of us will be arrested for discussing things that r discussed globally?!
and how r cell phones monitored? whenever i call anyone i dont hear "hi.. plz take care of the information u r sharing with the person u r calling coz this conversation is being recorded"

Now , that is non-sense ... o_O You should really leave the "minor" world and look at the reality , CIE doesn't own Military , Plus Each single call you do is recorded and listened to later, and Yes , there are people who are so desperate that they can Listen to more than a thousand of tapes , now stop posting about this and go study , it is an IGCSE Section , not a "How CIE is watching us" section.

Reaction score
People whts the point of all this...?! Seriously!
You don't need any one to guide u... u got a syllabus and a brain.. Which u can use blissfully with out all this argument!
Forget helicopter... Lets do terminal velocity! :p

Reaction score
shalado95 said:
People whts the point of all this...?! Seriously!
You don't need any one to guide u... u got a syllabus and a brain.. Which u can use blissfully with out all this argument!
Forget helicopter... Lets do terminal velocity! :p

I totally agree.... We are given a brain.. let's put it to use or serioussly it will "rust"!

.I.Am.Me. said:

You will be disqualified from ever doing ur IGCSE exam in any centre around the world! and that willl spoil ur ENTIRE LIFE.. and as for ur other post... if they have to, CIE will also shut Facebook, and ban use of any electronic devices by KEEPING U SEATED IN THE HALL UNTIL THAT EXAM AROUND THE WORLD IS OVER... do u understand???? they have ways of noing.. if u wnt go ask the British Government or any other government on international exam rules..

Guys this is serious.. let's be fair guys.. its really demoralising for people who are doing their exam fairly when they see answers leaking out..
blue rox said:
hmmm.. this is interesting...
but i dont think we r cheating.. its looking 4 tips
even my teachers give me some predicted ques or topics to learn:)
but then again.. the exact ques is never really known cuz only an idiot would
reveal the real ques:D

blue rox, there is a difference btw asking for tips and asking ques... pls differentiate.. :D

Reaction score
Ramanakumar said:
.I.Am.Me. said:

You will be disqualified from ever doing ur IGCSE exam in any centre around the world! and that willl spoil ur ENTIRE LIFE.. and as for ur other post... if they have to, CIE will also shut Facebook, and ban use of any electronic devices by KEEPING U SEATED IN THE HALL UNTIL THAT EXAM AROUND THE WORLD IS OVER... do u understand???? they have ways of noing.. if u wnt go ask the British Government or any other government on international exam rules..

HEYY!!! why do u want to make me feel like being the worlds most wanted criminal!!! :shock: :? :shock:
U r overestimating this whole thing so plz (like SuperXDE said) stop posting about this..okay
and y r u writing in block letters as if u r shouting?? everybody has their point of view that can be expressed even if some peolple didnt like that opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.