• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TOEFL Preparation Books

Reaction score
Candidates can refer old question papers which are proved to be helpful. Students can always check out TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Preparation Books | Acadzone.Com India which include solved questions and also the test pattern explained in detail. Come of the well known TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Preparation Books are:

1) TOEFL ibt Exam: A skill- based Communicative Approach by Susan Bates

2) TOEFL by Bartholomei Timotheos

3) IELTS/TOEFL Essays by M.Elias

4) Cracking the TOEFL LBT with CD, 2012 edition by Princeton Review

5) Word Smart for Toefl (Smart Guides) by Princeton Review

Reaction score
I have read entire TOEFL by Bartholomei Timotheos, truly a nice book on TOEFL and all credits goes to Sr. Bartholomei Timotheos.
All other 4 books looks pretty nice , i will try to read these also.

Reaction score
Which book out of the lists that you have mentioned, is really good in general and all aspects? And can u tell me how toefl differenciates from ielts in the actual exam and the format of it? I know that ielts is recognized in britain and australia whereas toefl is only recognized in the united states. Please let me know :)

Reaction score
TOEFL by Bartholomei Timotheos is a good book on to read for IELTS students. Highly recommend it.