• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

topics for general paper 1

Reaction score
Assalammualaikum,

I was wondering what topics in GP would you study for paper 1. i know you can't be fully prepared for this paper because it's a broad subject, the qs can be anything but still revising won't hurt right? so let's share what have you been studying for gp paper 1.

i'm doing :

-environment
-crime and punishment
-population
-euthanasia
-arts and literature
-tourism
-social and moral issues

let us all work hard to strive towards excellence and help each other :)

Reaction score
it's a possibility though, im thinking of relating euthanasia to crime and moral issues if there's anything from these two topics. what about you? what are you learning?

Reaction score
sorry i just want to ask how do you prepare for the bio and chem practical papers? i have absolutely no clue -.-

Reaction score
i am nt giving bio dis tym.......nd for chemistry.the same.past papers and book thorough revision and if possible seeing aqa board questions....dats all

Reaction score
can you teach me how to do serial dilution? unfortunately my bio tutor continues his masters right before A level :/

Reaction score
What far do you think that idea behind 'green' sustainable lifestyle has set up in my countrt. i got this essay for general paper yesterday. there was essay on nwespapers, financail crises and others.

Wll what do you mean by PM i dont understand it

Reaction score
hello plz help me i am sitting for general paper, maths, physics, biology and chemistry, please help m if you have any notes. god bless you. :)

Reaction score
@emily793 i have done gp p2 but i didnt do the comprehension qs i did the opinions qs sorry :/ didnt have the time to read the qs too again im sorry