• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Touching story..take a look..

Reaction score
Sry Shah.....read ur post but cudnt commnt caz wnt out but stl i guess i gv u de likes..newys ...Masha allah such a fascinating story........i loved it.. <3
Mst f de times ur threads mks me goosebump....lol
JazakAllah fr de tag bro..rele nz

Reaction score
Sry Shah.....read ur post but cudnt commnt caz wnt out but stl i guess i gv u de likes..newys ...Masha allah such a fascinating story........i loved it.. <3
Mst f de times ur threads mks me goosebump....lol
JazakAllah fr de tag bro..rele nz
jazakAllah..sis..late or early..or even no reply..am sure u read them.Allah has filled ur heart with interest for Islam..u r actually Blessed/

Reaction score
This was the same story dad related to me aftr the friday jummah last week and I ws loookin for it.. SubhanaAllah I ws sooo happy wen I kept reading it. JazakAllah khair bro Shah ur threads r just superb (y)

Reaction score
Subhan'Allah, it's a bitter truth that the takecare of the parents is the most difficult spiritual task of a person life but those who fullfill this task have a great rank and reward in the next life. This spiritual task needs more than "a lot of patience, sacrifices and much more which is upto my mind."

It is narrated that once a person came to Holy Propher S.A.W and asked if he would lift her mother on his shoulder and perfom a whole Hajj, if he had fullfilled his duty towards his mother? The Prophet S.A.W replied beautifully that by performing this act he even can not overcome that pain which his mother got while giving him a birth.

May Alllah SWT bless us all with this beautifull oppourtuinity and help us in fulfilling this job. (Ameen Suma'Amin) Asalam o Alaykum wa rahmatullah ho!

Reaction score
Subhan'Allah, it's a bitter truth that the takecare of the parents is the most difficult spiritual task of a person life but those who fullfill this task have a great rank and reward in the next life. This spiritual task needs more than "a lot of patience, sacrifices and much more which is upto my mind."

It is narrated that once a person came to Holy Propher S.A.W and asked if he would lift her mother on his shoulder and perfom a whole Hajj, if he had fullfilled his duty towards his mother? The Prophet S.A.W replied beautifully that by performing this act he even can not overcome that pain which his mother got while giving him a birth.

May Alllah SWT bless us all with this beautifull oppourtuinity and help us in fulfilling this job. (Ameen Suma'Amin) Asalam o Alaykum wa rahmatullah ho!

MASHALLAH bro beautiful narration..jazakAllah