• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

travel and tourism or art and design???!!!

Reaction score
I need help deciding which subject to take between these two ( art and design or travel and tourism) NEED HELP ASAAAPPP

Reaction score
what do you mean??!
She is tagging someone.

Anyhow, before choosing any of those, consider ur self, do u like arts and able to dedicate time to produce them or are u more intreseted in travel, anyhow, university-wise, I gotta say arts are better for US and canada,so if u feel u can do art then go for it

Reaction score
She is tagging someone.

Anyhow, before choosing any of those, consider ur self, do u like arts and able to dedicate time to produce them or are u more intreseted in travel, anyhow, university-wise, I gotta say arts are better for US and canada,so if u feel u can do art then go for it
ohhhh ok thanks well its a bit difficult to find teachers here for art and design

Reaction score
I think that travel and tourism is one of the most important things in our life. It can help you learn new things and meet new people. And it is a good way to earn money, so you can buy nice things like clothes, food, and many other things. I would recommend this https://masterbundles.com/birthday-postcards/ site for best birthday postcards. Art and design are also very important for human beings because they can express their feelings, thoughts and ideas through art. And art can make us feel better by looking at beautiful pictures or sculptures.

Reaction score
I think that travel and tourism is one of the most important things in our life. It can help you learn new things and meet new people. And it is a good way to earn money, so you can buy nice things like clothes, food, and many other things. I would recommend this https://masterbundles.com/birthday-postcards/ site for best birthday postcards. Art and design are also very important for human beings because they can express their feelings, thoughts and ideas through art. And art can make us feel better by looking at beautiful pictures or sculptures.
lol that birthday ad came out of nowhere lol