• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Travel and Tourism Textbooks?

Reaction score
I want to do IGCSE Travel and Tourism in May/June 2012, but I'm confused as to what is the most relevant textbook to study the subject, as CIE does not have any endorsed textbooks for it.

Can anybody who has already done the subject/is in the process of preparing for it recommend some textbooks for me? It would be most helpful if you could quote the ISBN numbers too.

Reaction score
I have travel and tourism as my subject....my school got me this book from india..
Cambridge International Examinations
Career Award
Travel and Tourism
Standard Level
By- Ann Rowe, John D.Smith and Fiona Borein
ISBN number-978-0-521-54717-8

:D

Reaction score
I have travel and tourism as my subject....my school got me this book from india..
Cambridge International Examinations
Career Award
Travel and Tourism
Standard Level
By- Ann Rowe, John D.Smith and Fiona Borein
ISBN number-978-0-521-54717-8

:D
Thanks soooo much! I saw this on the CIE website and I wanted to know whether it's the book I need to buy or not. Btw, I also found out that there's a new IGCSE Travel and Tourism book by CIE being published in February. It will be available to buy direct from Cambridge University Press website on 1/2/12. Do you think I will need to buy this also, or will the book you mentioned above be enough? Thanks.

Bouchra

Reaction score
Thanks soooo much! I saw this on the CIE website and I wanted to know whether it's the book I need to buy or not. Btw, I also found out that there's a new IGCSE Travel and Tourism book by CIE being published in February. It will be available to buy direct from Cambridge University Press website on 1/2/12. Do you think I will need to buy this also, or will the book you mentioned above be enough? Thanks.

Bouchra
Well i am using only this book but i have started solving the question papers.... and with that the mark scheme too...i think it should be enough