• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
hmm
MONJUR HASAN NISHAD
the most embarrassing moment in ur lyf ?? :p
March 2006, I was in Class 6 at that time. It was a cloudy day and we were playing football in the school ground. While I dribbled the ball past defenders, a fat guy tackled me hard and I fell down and the next moment I found out that my pant had been completely torn off! Everyone in the field (including the girls :p) were staring at me and laughing as if I am an alien from another planet! The next thing that happened was even worse. Soon after I fell I ran to the toilet but my friends followed me and I had to spend 2 agonising hours in the toilet until my teacher brought fresh pants for me! That was the most embarrassing moment of my life! :D

Reaction score
March 2006, I was in Class 6 at that time. It was a cloudy day and we were playing football in the school ground. While I dribbled the ball past defenders, a fat guy tackled me hard and I fell down and the next moment I found out that my pant had been completely torn off! Everyone in the field (including the girls :p) were staring at me and laughing as if I am an alien from another planet! The next thing that happened was even worse. Soon after I fell I ran to the toilet but my friends followed me and I had to spend 2 agonising hours in the toilet until my teacher brought fresh pants for me! That was the most embarrassing moment of my life! :D

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :p:p:p

Reaction score

:ROFLMAO:.....................................................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
well really awkward..........
2006 .....woo

Reaction score

now tag some1...