• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Still too much

fine then this I beg every1 who reads this to follow me cuz ur one follow may help increase my knowledge about CARS and for a proper introduction i am the guy beside the car wid nxt to the barbie doll. ....

Reaction score
fine then this I beg every1 who reads this to follow me cuz ur one follow may help increase my knowledge about CARS and for a proper introduction i am the guy beside the car wid nxt to the barbie doll. ....

Still tooooooo much!!!!

Reaction score

or if doesnot work .... this is ur new status....."ohh..i love my teeth ferrari and barbie doll"

Reaction score
Plus post this on 3 peoples walls who dont know about this game and they have to be online!!!:What have i ever done to you......Just leave me alone

For 24 hours!!! :p