• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
line....................:p:p #my mistake
so what should i do with long line ! o_O you just wrote long line ! .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reaction score
so what should i do with long line ! o_O you just wrote long line ! .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

there is a long waiting line..!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

Lambi waiting line hai boss, mai do din se wait hi kar raha hun!

:ROFLMAO: w8ng line..........................................