• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
nvm :p

Your most embarassing moment in public ?? :p
:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
I was in class 4 and it was my urdu period. When the teacher entered the class, everybody stood up and said "Good Morning Teacher" with no singing thingy :p
But I spoke loudly "Good Morning AMMI" :oops: And sang the whole thing :cautious:
The bacha party was staring me like O__O for a while and then they starting laughing :cautious::cautious:
So embarrassing :oops:

Reaction score
:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
I was in class 4 and it was my urdu period. When the teacher entered the class, everybody stood up and said "Good Morning Teacher" with no singing thingy :p
But I spoke loudly "Good Morning AMMI" :oops: And sang the whole thing :cautious:
The bacha party was staring me like O__O for a while and then they starting laughing :cautious::cautious:
So embarrassing :oops:

so lame actually :rolleyes: :p

Reaction score
-.-.-.-.-.-
Acha tell us something about @cyclone94 which you feel isnt right :p? I mean comment on her nature which needs to be improved or something related to her :D :D
Remember u choose truth!! ;)
Yaar..Kahan phas gya.....!! :/ :/

Ummmm.......Well.....No offence Cyco.....But sometimes u get Angry really quickly....Sometimes....!!!