• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Oho! Look who's talking about the sissy C! Isn't a cheater C enough?
Only your first statement stands, okay?
Anyway, in order to upload, the computer will crop out a bit, see? So even if I do use that pic without an overlay it still won't be 'this pic'. :D
It'll be the pic THE pic you tried to upload. Not a worked-upon, devastated wala

Reaction score
Oho! Look who's talking about the sissy C! Isn't a cheater C enough?
Only your first statement stands, okay?
Anyway, in order to upload, the computer will crop out a bit, see? So even if I do use that pic without an overlay it still won't be 'this pic'. :D
Oi oi oi, rukh jaao. Do i become a cheater while trying to make stuff simpler for your fat brains to comprehend? Explicit stuffy sey you're removing implicit-y :mad:

Reaction score
Well, so even if I have plastic surgery done on me I'll STILL be eureka!. (Like the overlay thingy.)
Haha, your own move, you wingless phoenix! ;)
So the point is, my argument STILL holds. You aren't able to prove yet why it doesn't.
It's pointless giving you dares, like really. If one wants, he can play with words and take NO DARES AT ALL! You've never taken a single dare up to date, you know? Okay, don't do anything. I don't enjoy your wit.