• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
kiya bolo
It was Chemistry class time and ma'am was late. She was about to leave from staffroom and my friend saw here and he started commentary in class to inform us
We kept her name as Layla :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Ting tong, Staffroom se ani layla express apne niyamit time se thodi late he, asuvidha ke liye khed he ting tong.. he commented more than three times and at the same moment was behind and she listened that comment about her :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
kiya bolo
Okay, our chemistry teacher name is Nupur but we used to call her layla :LOL:
Once, we were just chit chatting (we = classmates) and ma'am was late. :X3:
So, I said, Staff room platform se ane wali layla express aj late hai and hume is baat ka khed hai.... (Like commentry on station) :LOL:
And guess what, ma'am piche khade thae.... :ROFLMAO:
My heartbeats were faster than camel running in SAnd. :LOL:

Reaction score
It was Chemistry class time and ma'am was late. She was about to leave from staffroom and my friend saw here and he started commentary in class to inform us
Ting tong, Staffroom se ani layla express apne niyamit time se thodi late he, asuvidha ke liye khed he ting tong.. he commented more than three times and at the same moment was behind and she listened that comment about her :ROFLMAO:
hahahahahaha

Reaction score
Okay, our chemistry teacher name is Nupur but we used to call her layla :LOL:
Once, we were just chit chatting (we = classmates) and ma'am was late. :X3:
So, I said, Staff room platform se ane wali layla express aj late hai and hume is baat ka khed hai.... (Like commentry on station) :LOL:
And guess what, ma'am piche khade thae.... :ROFLMAO:
My heartbeats were faster than camel running in SAnd. :LOL:
:p

Reaction score
to phir aik dafa or kar lo ta k sahi wala maza aey:LOL::D
aap karlo meri jaga meri cute see kind see honest see behna :p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Me nahi kar sakta kyuki me apne bhai ko bohot pareshan karta hu :p
Darr gaiy? :cool::cool::cool: