• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Hey we were having so much fun playing with each other so we decided to play with the entire community :D

This game is called truth or dare and its seriously fun and pretty crazy ^__^
We all hope that you have fun to get rid of the exam stress and hope that you can play with us too :D
We wanna see the craziest dares and the OMG :eek: Truths :D
Trust me, its fun ^_____^
just tag any member you want :D example:

Me: @Rmarie-yam
Rmarie-yam: Huh? :eek:
Me: Truth or Dare? :p
Rmarie-yam: Dare/Truth :D
Me: (writes dare/truth)

But there are Rules -___-

* No explicit or violent content should be displayed in posts :cautious:

*No fighting -___- Its annoying :coffee:

*When you dare please make sure that none of the xtremepaper rules are broken :D we don't want any rule breakers -___-

*Please don't ask any personal truths because no one will answer such personal things in public :p

*And once you pick Dare/Truth then you must stick to it FOREVER !! :D :sneaky: No takebacks :D

*And remember............. Have fun :D :D :D :D and if you dare on the xpc staff, try your best not to annoy them :p

*The last user to be truth/dared can tag any member of the forum and continue the game

*Chatting while playing the game is allowed as far as v do not break any of the above rules and ensure that the game continues

P.S.If any assistance for creating a truth/dare please contact the thread makers :)

A request to all the participants : plz read dis before posting :)
"one tiny request... plz dnt mind any1..

while you are playing try NOT to make ppl do immoral things..
that includes saying immoral stuff.. like I've a gf/bf etc.. those sort of stuff is not good for a muslim to go near or joke about... (yes, I mention muslims coz I see majority of em here.. ) coz whn u joke about things.. you become casual about them.. and hating bad things is from the pureness of a person's character.. we must not lose our hate for evil things.. :)"
- ADMIN (badrobot14)

Created by:
Rmarie-yum (Dare-Master)
sumaiyarox:) (The Power puff gal)
cyclone94 (The daring gal)
$~SauD~$ (fearless warrior)
scarface007 (Steel Viking) :D

Reaction score
Hey we were having so much fun playing with each other so we decided to play with the entire community :D

We all hope that you have fun to get rid of the exam stress and hope that you can play with us too :D

Me: Rmarie-yum
Rmarie-yum: Huh? :eek:
Rmarie-yum: Dare/Truth :D

*When you dare please make sure that none of the xtremepaper rules are broken :D we don't want any rule breakers -___-

*Please don't ask any personal truths because no one will answer such personal things in public :p

*And once you pick Dare/Truth then you must stick to it FOREVER !! :D :sneaky: No takebacks :D

*And remember............. Have fun :D :D :D :D and if you dare on the xpc staff, try your best not to annoy them :p

Created by:
Rmarie-yum (Dare-Master)

:cool:
:p
who starts??

Reaction score

Me: Rmarie-yum
Rmarie-yum: Huh? :eek:
Rmarie-yum: Dare/Truth :D

Created by:
Rmarie-yum (Dare-Master)

1st of all soo many rules :confused: N it will be really hard to ask a truth or give a dare follwing all these rules plzz omit some or atleast change them