• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Starlight97 i dont remember the most embarrassing moment
But i'll tell one from my list of embarrassing moments :p
My friend and I were fighting in class when our physics teacher was out of the room(kicks punches etc).
I ran outside the class. My friend hid behind the door to grab me upon entering the class.
I just came close and pushed the door towards him. He got squeezed between the door and the wall :LOL:
Then our physics sir came back and shouted from my back:"yay kya ho raha ha?"
When he came close to the door, I halted and my friend banged the door at our teacher's face with full force. :p
I seriously laughed on his face :LOL:
Phir he said:"Hansi aa rahi ha? Ajao principal kay pass lay jata hoon phir wahan jaa kar hansna." :p

We both got suspended for 3 days :cautious:

Reaction score
My friend and I were fighting in class when our physics teacher was out of the room(kicks punches etc).
I ran outside the class. My friend hid behind the door to grab me upon entering the class.
I just came close and pushed the door towards him. He got squeezed between the door and the wall :LOL:
When he came close to the door, I halted and my friend banged the door at our teacher's face with full force. :p
Phir he said:"Hansi aa rahi ha? Ajao principal kay pass lay jata hoon phir wahan jaa kar hansna." :p

hahahahahahahaha ....... u boys are na :p suspended lol

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Bset friends.
0WtTgjoiTgh.png