• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Trying to impress people

Reaction score
qm.gif
ap se panga lena fazool hai..... no farq parying apko :(:(:(:( I called u a bewaqoof:mad::mad::mad::mad: not aqalmand....

qm.gif
qm.gif
1157597_524455317628188_1582848988_n.jpg

Reaction score
and do take part in gossips or ur just a geek. trust me no offence but later in ur practical life, ur social and educational, both would value cox in real life u have to have friends by force and u would have to have experience on how to deal with others. dont be a kitaabi keera! That doesnt mean u stop studying and enjoy life to an extreme. Hope u understand
Ps: I am serious this time :p
I understand but me no kitaabi keera...but niether a girly girl as i said before...n i cant be showoff stuff
anyway thanks
  • Dude, it's called 'PEER PRESSURE'
  • Make other's laugh, as long as it does not involve insulting anyone else
  • As for their 'damn' gossips, don't say anything. Just don't disagree with them. Listen to their crap, but don't add your own crap into the conversation. That way, neither will you join in their gossip, nor will they feel like you disagree with them a lot.
  • As for the disappointing teacher's part, let me tell you, it's not worth it. I talk with experience. I am a good student. But, sometimes during class, my friends start talking to me, and I don't have the courage to ask them to be quiet. So, I start talking too, and then I end up getting caught for talking during class. This way, I've also disappointed teachers and ruined my reputation among them.
Therefore, do what you have to do to impress your friends as long as it does not ruin your reputation.
Hope that helped.
P.S I'm relatively new so you might think that I don't get to talk all big or mature.So if you minded this, please know that it was never my intent.
making others laugh is fine...but i hate their gossips...they're like " that girl did this...this teachers fat ugly etc etc..pakistan is so dumb n *** n all.......trust me...i ve got no nice friends...all are backbitting and using foul lang all the time....i dont use that sort of lang...so they call me with bad names.....i cant even complain to teachers..

btw so nice of you to take it seriously ... u might b new but awesome (y)

Reaction score
I understand but me no kitaabi keera...but niether a girly girl as i said before...n i cant be showoff stuff
anyway thanks

making others laugh is fine...but i hate their gossips...they're like " that girl did this...this teachers fat ugly etc etc..pakistan is so dumb n *** n all.......trust me...i ve got no nice friends...all are backbitting and using foul lang all the time....i dont use that sort of lang...so they call me with bad names.....i cant even complain to teachers..

btw so nice of you to take it seriously ... u might b new but awesome (y)

who says ur girly girl!! Dont show urself to anyone cox ppl first think negatively! They would tease u! U should be confident and proud about urself and try to protect urself from diclosing bad things ppl said u !!

Reaction score
Hello folks!!:coffee:
Here again m stuck at a problem...:sleep:
does anyone else feels like they have to impress everyone?
in real life...? Your friends etc?:cautious:

actually, that happens with me...whenever m with school friends I try not to be me (i know its bad but..:unsure: .)...I try be funny and fake all the time..:oops: .coz when i am me...i feel inferior ...it feels like thy are much cooler than me....

the thing is m not a girly girl at all..m sort of tomboys rough and tough... but good at studies...but while acting fake i have to take part in their damn gossips, act like i agree with them n all...
but trying to be "cool" ..I have often disappointed some teachers .. :(
Any help?

You just need to study some kind of golden words, you can say, cuz no one can help you to change your character as you want, what they can all do is to remind you for some occasions.
A man is recognized by his character.
But the character must be positive for positive feedback! You have your own point of view, that's what unique in you, moreover, if that is wrong even then it will benefit you by your correction. Your true friends and everything, enemies also, will make you mature but not only the friends you also need the company of those who are mature regarding thoughts and mind, just be what you are, make sure you don't become selfish or proudy!