• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"Tuitions for A level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics- 2nd session"

Reaction score
Hi all,

This post is to inform you guys that my 1st session of tutoring has ended successfully.
Post for 1st session: (look to this post for my grades and counselling)
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...-chemistry-and-mathematics.10666/#post-137919

There were 3 members of this community and some other karachites who took tuition from me for this session (may/june 2012) exams. One of them, 1357913579, actually got A in AS maths last session. The others are waitng for their results of this session (may/june 2012).

So, as a result of positive feedback I am planning to start the 2nd session of tutoring.

Subjects: phy, chem and maths.

Course outline: completion of syllabus and 2002 onwards past papers.
The course content that i will teach the students is from one of the best teachers in Karachi.

There are limited seats.

Communication will be via skype.

In the last session i noticed that students living in saudi arabia are not as properly taught as those loving in Pakistan. The reason is that either there are inadequate good teachers or good teachers are extremely expensive to afford. So those living in Saudi arabia are highly encouraged to apply.

Feel free to contact me for further detail. You guys can inquire about the learning experience from students i have already taught.
Here are their forum id:
arlery
aDhsin001

Thanks alot and take care
Regards,
Destined007
Email: [email protected]
Qualification: A level from Saint Patrick high school karachi.
mechanical engineering from NED

Reaction score
What about A2 physics and maths? Can you teach these subjects, and do you mind telling me your qualification. Thanks.

Reaction score
I think he clearly stated that 'he doesn't do A2 for now'. Read the whole post again carefully or have your eyesight checked.
well i have assigned you to read stuff carefully and point out mistakes so keep doing the good work :p i like your concern but my eye sight is fine. haha

Reaction score
I think it's clearly mentioned that 'he doesn't do A2 for now'. Read the whole post again carefully or have your eyesight checked.
well i have assigned you to read stuff carefully and point out mistakes so keep doing the good work :p i like your concern but my eye sight is fine. haha

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That was not a 'mistake' I pointed out; I merely commented on your poor reading skills.