• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tuitions for A level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am giving tuitions for AS and A level physics, chemistry and mathematics.

This is the 1st session of tutoring.

The AS level course has already been started for the three subjects.

So those interested, contact me at this mailing address:

[email protected]

I have scored 8 A's (A in phyics, chemistry, maths, add maths and statistics) and 1 B in O level, 4 straight As (physics, chemistry, maths and economics) in AS level and 3 A* (physics, chemistry and maths) and 1 A (economics) in A2.

I have a teaching experience of 2 years. I used to teach AS level students at my school, St. Patrick High School, Karachi, for 1 year and was awarded a certificate of excellence for that matter.
I am currently teaching AS physics, chemistry and mathematics.

I will also be giving time to time career counselling, as to which university (Pakistani as well as international) you should go to, what's the procedure of applying there and how much scholarships you can expect.
destined007 said:
I got 8 As 1 B in O level and straight A in AS level (there is no A* in AS)
These are the places i applied and the scholarships i got:
University Of Toronto. Got accept. conditional offer. They want straight Bs in maths, phy and Chem in A2. $1,500 scholarship for the first year. Susceptible to change according to my academic performance.

University of Waterloo: Got in. conditional offer. They want minimum of C in maths, phy and any other course i am enrolled into. I got international student scholarship of $20,000 and University of Waterloo merit scholarship of $1,000.

University of Hong Kong: Got in. Conditional offer. They want minimum if A in maths, phy and chem. I got scholarship of HK$180,000. Payable for 3 year.
Now you decide where you stand and what you can get.

This can be found in the discussion here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9903&hilit=Cambridge+University

The course will proceed as follows:
We will first complete the syllabus by doing all the topics in detail.
After the syllabus is finished we will start doing past papers, from 2002 - 2011.

The communication will be online.

So those interested feel free to contact me. Remember, the AS course has already been started so hurry up.

Members taking tuition:
arlery
aDhsin001

Thank you.

Reaction score
That won't be a problem becuase we will be communicating online, probably via Skype.

Reaction score
yea me too .. i need tuition for both A and AS levels .. biology and maths but u r in karachi :S
even if it was through skype ,, i dnt think tht will help

Reaction score
The person I am teaching right now thinks that it is of great help. There is no difference in teaching via Skype and teaching in person.

Reaction score
One more thing i forgot to mention, i need only 5 student for now, not more than that. 5 for AS and 5 for A2.

Reaction score
hey.....wow, i cant believe u got so many scholarship offers:) congrats!
well the thing is, i just completed my o'levels this year and I got 5A's and 3A* with one of the A*'s being in English. Right now I'm in AS'level. I really, really want to go abroad for studies but the problem is, I just can't find any scholarships for the course I want to apply for. I want to become a dentist and since im planning to do it abroad, i'l definitely have to first do a 2-3 year Bachelor course such as Bachelor of health sciences. But i can't find ANY university which will accept me RIGHT NOW, when im in AS'level. I know most universities require A2 grades....but then i know so many people around me who were just at my level of education when they went abroad for studies on scholarships:/ its really depressing. I've checked the prospectus' of so many uni's but i cant find any that im eligible to apply for. I know for a fact that there are hardly any scholarships in the health sciences stream due to the length and expense of the course, so even if u or anyone else reading this knows about any uni i'll be eligible to apply at this level (even if there's no scholarship) PLEASE TELL ME. I'm getting kind of frustrated and disheartened now:(
there's also the option of Foundation year studies, which is offered by many Australian uni's and a handful of UK uni's too. I've even applied a uni in Australia for this course and im pretty sure i'll get into it since the eligibility criteria wasn't that high really...but still....its really expensive with no hope of scholarship. So i'm not counting on it that much even if i do get in.....

well, that's pretty much all my sob-story, i REALLY hope u can help me out. U applied to so many foreign uni's yourself, so i guess u'll understand how much i also want this thing too.

Reaction score
oldfashionedgirl said:
hey.....wow, i cant believe u got so many scholarship offers:) congrats!
well the thing is, i just completed my o'levels this year and I got 5A's and 3A* with one of the A*'s being in English. Right now I'm in AS'level. I really, really want to go abroad for studies but the problem is, I just can't find any scholarships for the course I want to apply for. I want to become a dentist and since im planning to do it abroad, i'l definitely have to first do a 2-3 year Bachelor course such as Bachelor of health sciences. But i can't find ANY university which will accept me RIGHT NOW, when im in AS'level. I know most universities require A2 grades....but then i know so many people around me who were just at my level of education when they went abroad for studies on scholarships:/ its really depressing. I've checked the prospectus' of so many uni's but i cant find any that im eligible to apply for. I know for a fact that there are hardly any scholarships in the health sciences stream due to the length and expense of the course, so even if u or anyone else reading this knows about any uni i'll be eligible to apply at this level (even if there's no scholarship) PLEASE TELL ME. I'm getting kind of frustrated and disheartened now:(
there's also the option of Foundation year studies, which is offered by many Australian uni's and a handful of UK uni's too. I've even applied a uni in Australia for this course and im pretty sure i'll get into it since the eligibility criteria wasn't that high really...but still....its really expensive with no hope of scholarship. So i'm not counting on it that much even if i do get in.....

well, that's pretty much all my sob-story, i REALLY hope u can help me out. U applied to so many foreign uni's yourself, so i guess u'll understand how much i also want this thing too.

If you are thinking of doing BDS after o level, don't! If there is a university that is willing to accept you after O level, that university must me PATHETIC! You must complete your A level with good grades in order to get enrolled in any good university and get scholarships. Not even a single renowned university will accept you after O level.
Keep one thing in mind that foreign studies are really expensive.
If you live in Pakistan then do your medicine from here.

Reaction score
hmm...i guess ur rite....they are pretty expensive but thats what scholarships r there for rite? :) but thanks alot for your reply! i really appreciate it.....btw, if u don't mind telling, why didnt u go to any of the foreign universities u got into? i mean u got scholarships as well...and there must have been a reason u applied for....

Reaction score
all are not so expensive , there are plenty of ways to manage the finance. part time job option is there. you can get tuition grant and many types of loans which have to be pay back in a long period of time. NUS and Monash University are two good options then Chinese universities...

Reaction score
oh,right.....but do u know any scholarship that'll be offered at my level of study?? i've heard of Monash university but i don't know about their scholarships though. I recently got accepted into University of Otago Foundation Year program (its in New Zealand). But i probably won't be able to go due to the high tuition fees and they don't even offer scholarships for foundation year studies:( :( If u know of any scholarships, of any other college as well,please do tell me anything that can help me out,thanks!