• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Series. :D

Reaction score
Selena or Delena.
Selena :p
but i dont know its old argument now :/ Damon seems genuinely happy for the first time in 5 years so thats a plus but selena shudn't have broken up.... selena was the only thing good abt elena :p but ah well i like to anticipate klaroline more now... cant wait to c how they come together because they simply HAVE to after that graduation wali epi when klaus gives car the crosage!! :D :D

Reaction score
Selena :p
but i dont know its old argument now :/ Damon seems genuinely happy for the first time in 5 years so thats a plus but selena shudn't have broken up.... selena was the only thing good abt elena :p but ah well i like to anticipate klaroline more now... cant wait to c how they come together because they simply HAVE to after that graduation wali epi when klaus gives car the crosage!! :D :D

Yeah, Selena, definitely. Stefan is the reason why Elena is alive now.
Damon tried to kill Elena many times. I don't know why writers chose Elena to be with Damon.
And I know this is an old argument, it was popular at the time of season 3. When Elena had to chose one of them.