• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
I need topic wise past papers for business where can I get it ?
Also Cambridge graphic design book?
Thank you

Reaction score
I need a website where I can get the sociology textbook PDF, please I need it today if possible!!

Reaction score
any of guys have the textbook pdf version of
Essential Biology for Cambridge IGCSE®-ISBN: 978-0-19-839920-9
Essential Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE ISBN: 978-0-19-835518-2
Essential Physics for Cambridge IGCSE ISBN: 978-0-19-841770-5

Reaction score
please help. do you have a copy of Cambridge IGCSE Accounting Workbook (Cambridge International Examinations)?

Reaction score
I need HELP in igcse English as a second language. I am doing my exams may 2019 session and the syllabus changed this, so I need help with the new books as I cannot find them on online so can someone post them or send the link. I really need help in writing.

Reaction score
hey uhm its my first using xtremepapers ive seen a lot of quick and helpful replies so i gave it a shot

anyways can someone please please provide me with both the english practical book(latest version) and the teachers guide(latest version) thanks a lot and once again please someone help me i lost them and i hva eno time to buy them once again

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hey uhm its my first using xtremepapers ive seen a lot of quick and helpful replies so i gave it a shot

anyways can someone please please provide me with both the english practical book(latest version) and the teachers guide(latest version) thanks a lot and once again please someone help me i lost them and i hva eno time to buy them once again
Here you go. Enjoy!

Attachments

• practice-tests-for-igcse-english-as-a-second-language-reading-and-writing-book-1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 121
Reaction score
Can u give information for download cambridge igcse chemistry, math, physic course book fourth edition and answer key. TQ

Reaction score
Can u give information where i can download ebook math,physic,chemistry cambridge igcse course book and answer.tq