• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UHS Entrance Test 2013

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest me a book for MCAT Practice..? Any book which has exact (more or less similar )questions given on MCAT exam..

There is no such book. This is the biggest problem when it comes to preparation of this entry test. Academies like KIPS and Star have their own tests and books but for that you have to attend their sessions.

Reaction score
There is no such book. This is the biggest problem when it comes to preparation of this entry test. Academies like KIPS and Star have their own tests and books but for that you have to attend their sessions.
I've heard that Until now CARAVAN and JahanGir were the best ones...so i bought both of these.But I'm only going to attend the test sessions where we get to practice 5 full length papers.IA. Will those be enough?

Reaction score
I've heard that Until now CARAVAN and JahanGir were the best ones...so i bought both of these.But I'm only going to attend the test sessions where we get to practice 5 full length papers.IA. Will those be enough?

More than enough. I didn't get Caravan and Jahangir so I'm not sure about it. You should try to get your hands on the KIPS supplementary book. It had good practice questions along with summary of the required topics.

Reaction score
Why has the syllabus been released so early? I thought it was usually out in June. Does that mean that the MCAT entrance exam is happening earlier than September?

Reaction score
More than enough. I didn't get Caravan and Jahangir so I'm not sure about it. You should try to get your hands on the KIPS supplementary book. It had good practice questions along with summary of the required topics.
Where can i get KIPS supplementary booK?? Any bookshop??

Reaction score
Why has the syllabus been released so early? I thought it was usually out in June. Does that mean that the MCAT entrance exam is happening earlier than September?
The MCAT will take place in September. They just facilitated you by providing the syllabus this early. Be happy about it. :)

Where can i get KIPS supplementary booK?? Any bookshop??
Only KIPS provides that.

Reaction score
I see...but I've heard that Its easy for Alevels students to prepare for MCAT by themselves..is that true?

The entry tests are mostly based on the FSC books,so you need to go over all of them quite well. Biology is a lot different from A levels.
In academies they go over all the course that they've already done and give you practice questions,so if you havent done the course already it would be hard for you too keep up.

My advice: Get the 6 books,study them well and do practice questions.

Reaction score
The entry tests are mostly based on the FSC books,so you need to go over all of them quite well. Biology is a lot different from A levels.
In academies they go over all the course that they've already done and give you practice questions,so if you havent done the course already it would be hard for you too keep up.

My advice: Get the 6 books,study them well and do practice questions.
Thank you..:)

Reaction score
dude the 765 O level thing... im also doing the same thing as this bro here however im coming close to finishing my AS... ive got 2 A* 4 As and 2 Bs so an average of A across 8 subjects.. im wondering if i get A*s in A levels will that lift me up or is it that in pakistan A and A* are same even tho 10% difference in grade...?

Reaction score
I did my o levels from uk!! So i didnt do pak studies or islamiat... I cn still apply tho right? Because o was overseas and all???

Reaction score
I thought they take 8 subjects????!!! And my science was a combined subject so i didnt giv separate examz for chemistry and bio or physocz.. i gav 2 examz which included all 3 sciences and got overall 2 grades for sciences.. :/ how do they take dis for equivalence?? Any ideas? Amd wtz da aggregate formula to work out A level amd o level aggregate...

Reaction score
http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/Downloads/Equivalence.doc
You can get all the information you want from here. I'm not sure about the science subjects ur talking about.cox the ibcc(equivalance conversion devils :p..) website mentions bio chem and physics separately for olevels.check this website.

I thought they take 8 subjects????!!! And my science was a combined subject so i didnt giv separate examz for chemistry and bio or physocz.. i gav 2 examz which included all 3 sciences and got overall 2 grades for sciences.. :/ how do they take dis for equivalence?? Any ideas? Amd wtz da aggregate formula to work out A level amd o level aggregate...

Reaction score
Guys which academy do you suggest for MCAT in lahore , ....which specially gives attention to A level students ......i have heard bad remarks regarding KIPS ....and plss tell me which branch!!!!!!!