• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UHS Entrance Test 2013

Reaction score
salam everyone !

i want to ask about the file attached on this website : peterson's MCAT 2005

is that important for UHS Mcat???
pls reply soon

No, it is not. It concerns American MCAT which is held after the Bachelor Studies.We have to give MCAT to get into the Bachelors, so totally irrelevant. Just follow the FSc books and stick to UHS syllabus.

Reaction score
i did my o levels from uk but i am doing my A levels from pakistan. i didnot do islamiyat and pakstudies. do i have to do these?
i just found out now and i am paniking. please reply

Reaction score
I have a dual nationality, so on the UHS website it says i can give SAT exams for elegibility of the entrance test thing, so does that mean i dont need equivelency in O and A levels or what? Ohh and i just finished O Levels and i have 3 Bs, 2 A*s and 3As.. Say i give the equivalency result instead for the entrance test and admissions, does it effect my admissions and the entrance test in any way? Should i repeat one subject at least? I'm kinda hoping to get into King Edward Dental College, De Montmorrency or Army Medical College, so will my O Level's 3 Bs effect my admission or my elegibilty to give the entrance exam for UHS?

Reaction score
i did my o levels from uk but i am doing my A levels from pakistan. i didnot do islamiyat and pakstudies. do i have to do these?
i just found out now and i am paniking. please reply

Had you done A'levels from UK, there would have been no problem. But for the A'levels equivalency now you need Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies. Weird rules of IBCC.

Reaction score
I have a dual nationality, so on the UHS website it says i can give SAT exams for elegibility of the entrance test thing, so does that mean i dont need equivelency in O and A levels or what? Ohh and i just finished O Levels and i have 3 Bs, 2 A*s and 3As.. Say i give the equivalency result instead for the entrance test and admissions, does it effect my admissions and the entrance test in any way? Should i repeat one subject at least? I'm kinda hoping to get into King Edward Dental College, De Montmorrency or Army Medical College, so will my O Level's 3 Bs effect my admission or my elegibilty to give the entrance exam for UHS?

Since, you have a dual nationality you can apply to the college by several ways. You can either apply as an international applicant by giving SAT2 or you can apply as a local candidate via MCAT. You would need the equivalence certificate in any case.

Reaction score
Since, you have a dual nationality you can apply to the college by several ways. You can either apply as an international applicant by giving SAT2 or you can apply as a local candidate via MCAT. You would need the equivalence certificate in any case.
Ohh.. Thank you :)

Reaction score
By the way for the equivalency thing will my 3 Bs effect it much? My other grades were 2 A*s and 3As in O Levels. So will i lose a lot of marks in the conversion to matric? And will it effect my admissions?

Reaction score
I did'nt do Urdu, Islamiyat and Pak Studies in O Levels and i did my O and A Levels from UAE, so am i eligible to apply as a local in Pak government college? Or will they take me as an overseas student?

Reaction score
I did'nt do Urdu, Islamiyat and Pak Studies in O Levels and i did my O and A Levels from UAE, so am i eligible to apply as a local in Pak government college? Or will they take me as an overseas student?

You are eligible for a local seat. Get your equivalency made asap. :)

By the way for the equivalency thing will my 3 Bs effect it much? My other grades were 2 A*s and 3As in O Levels. So will i lose a lot of marks in the conversion to matric? And will it effect my admissions?

Obviously, it will. But if you apply as a foreign candidate (only difference is the 50 times more fees) you'll still have a pretty good chance of making it to government universities given that you get a good SAT score. :)

Reaction score
thats weird :/ im in kips and they havent given us any such supplementary book. Just the 4 prep books and 1 mcq filling book.

U need to buy the bundle of books for rs 1800 from KIPS. (You must be a student at kips to buy those)

Its known as KETS for MCAT
Kips Entry Test Series books

Reaction score
Alright, here's a question.
The wrong sentence was written as 'It is me' and they said the correct one was 'It is I'. I don't say they're right, but I don't know the reason! Anybody? :p

Reaction score
Thats awesome, thanks :) But I do have a few questions, mainly, is there an answer key possible? and secondly, i see some questions in there that appear to be out of syllabus, but apparently syllabus hasnt changed since 2012, so how come they are being included?

Reaction score
Thats awesome, thanks :) But I do have a few questions, mainly, is there an answer key possible? and secondly, i see some questions in there that appear to be out of syllabus, but apparently syllabus hasnt changed since 2012, so how come they are being included?

Only one question was out of syllabus last year: What is the male part of a flower's reproductive system called and it wasn't a problem. Otherwise, there is not a single question out of syllabus. :) Atleast, I didn't find any and I only studied the syllabus. Remember that the syllabus doesn't explicitly states the subtopics. You'll have to read the complete chapters that the syllabus designates. Get the supplementary book of KIPS, it really defines the syllabus well. But I can assure you that not more than one question came out of syllabus.