• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UHS Entrance Test 2013

Reaction score
the markscheme has been uploaded on UHS website

Best of luck everyone. Allah behtar karei. Have a nice 2.5 months break till mid-december

Reaction score
How do you complain to UHS Lahore for the out-of-syllabus questions? I heard kids complained last time and they got gracemarked... and this year at least 2-3 questions were out of syllabus.

Reaction score
How do you complain to UHS Lahore for the out-of-syllabus questions? I heard kids complained last time and they got gracemarked... and this year at least 2-3 questions were out of syllabus.

Last year the question was wrong. It had 2 answers and that is why everyone got the marks for it. And you should have complained right there and then in the examination hall.

Reaction score
Actually, the invigilators this year were completely disinterested and uncivil. I do believe a couple of kids complained in my center but they were least bothered and it seemed for the most part didn't even know what the hell their job was. My invigilator said I couldnt remove the carbon copy -_-.