• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uni application date closes before my AS Level result date? plz help

Reaction score
Hi, the thing is that i hv screwed up badly in AS Level with following
Physics : C
Chemistry : D
Mathematics : D
Computing : C

I'm retaking Chemistry and Mathematics in oct/nov 2012. I want to start my uni right after my A2. For that i need to submit my application before 12-Jan-2013, and the results for my retakes of Oct/nov 2012 wont be out before 22-Jan-2013. Please help because I don't know if they will wait for my A2 results which will come in august-2013, and their classes start in sept-2013.
I don't know what to do. please help. I m really worried here. :( Also can you help that what kind of courses i should be equipped with to give the entry tests efficiently? and will a good score in SAT 2 help in my application for university admission in pakistan?

Reaction score
i heard that u can send predicted A level results so y u worried ?

Reaction score
Really? is that predicted ? and what if the real ones are lower than the sent one. ? The thing is that i got 2 A*, 5 A, and one B in o-levels. i tried very hard but somehow didnt achieve enough, i'm a bit on a nervous breakdown.

Reaction score
Really? is that predicted ? and what if the real ones are lower than the sent one. ? The thing is that i got 2 A*, 5 A, and one B in o-levels. i tried very hard but somehow didnt achieve enough, i'm a bit on a nervous breakdown.
they usually take ur AS level grades s ur predict A level grades..and sometimes they look at ur work ( tests..etc ) and decide ur predict A level grade. the uni will accept u on ur predicted grades expecting that these will be ur official A level grades. however if u get lower i think they might kick u out of uni :/