• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu 3248 discussion pre and post ,

how was paper 1

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi today was my Urdu Second Language Paper 1.It went very good.But I have one doubt.There was a 'Mukalama' writing.I wrote the name of two persons in the right hand margin where it was said 'for examinator use' will it be right?I didn't know please help.Thanks

Reaction score
Hi today was my Urdu Second Language Paper 1.It went very good.But I have one doubt.There was a 'Mukalama' writing.I wrote the name of two persons in the right hand margin where it was said 'for examinator use' will it be right?I didn't know please help.Thanks
no i dont think that this is right he wont accept it (or may be HIS CHOICE) i heard that d examiner use margin is cut of 4rm the ppr in the end

Reaction score

Hey, I did the exact same thing! From what I've heard, it's incorrect because our papers are scanned and this margin isn't scanned along with the rest of the paper. Anyone know how many marks this could make us lose?

Reaction score
Did all of you mention the word count at the end of the mazmoon and mukalma/report? I didn't :(
Could this make me lose marks?