• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu 9686: Post your doubts here

Reaction score
can we do two novels? and leave out afsane? i will do amroah jan and anarkali and nazams.
and please kisi ke pass nazms aur ghazal per notes hain to aur karachi ke ho to i can photocopy it.
yes two novals and afsane are fine as well. you need to attempt one question from section one , and one from sec 2, and the 3rd any of the two sections but should be of different text.

Reaction score
Hello. Can you please tell me how much to write in afsanay question with two parts? As in how much for each part?

Reaction score
Reaction score
can somebody please tell me the paper pattern of the urdu (TEXTS) paper?

i am preparing anarkali, afsanay and nazms, and leaving out the rest. is it okay?

Reaction score
we have to attemp nazm OR ghazal from section 1
and afsanay plus one other novel/drama from section 2 right?
let me know the paper pattern please?

Reaction score
we have to attemp nazm OR ghazal from section 1
and afsanay plus one other novel/drama from section 2 right?
let me know the paper pattern please?
yes two novals and afsane are fine as well. you need to attempt one question from section one , and one from sec 2, and the 3rd from any of the two sections but should be of different text.

Reaction score
Can u give the page number of quotations that can be used in both drama and novel especially of umraOOjaan!!:(Plzzzz help!

Reaction score
if i do really bad in the urdu p4 exam. and do my best in the other two exams. do you think i can still get an A?
yaaar nazam may how can we write 600 words without repeating most of the things we have already written?

Reaction score
guess ye hay kay saahir ,nazeer can probably come. iqbal or faiz ke chances kum hain.
quotations to bohat de sakte ho, you have to look it up yourself as it depends on the question...

Reaction score
Guess for B.S :
Strategic management
motivation
HRM / Trade union
marketing
sales forecasting
and calculation for ratios