• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDU A or B

Reaction score
Hello Friends. I am quite poor in Urdu A (O-Levels) and want to opt Urdu B instead. But many people say that the institutions do not agree with the subject. But still LLC and Garrison are teaching it. Any suggestions please.....!!

Reaction score
The main problem with studying urdu B is the marks deduction when you get an equivalency certificate. Otherwise, there is no problem in appearing in this subject. As far as I know, all institutions offer it.

Reaction score
I m in the city school and I m also offering Urdu B !! its quite easy and as far as equivalency is concenred I don't care much about it as I am planning to do A levels. Furthermore opt of Urdu B as it is easy and can get you an A easily !!

Reaction score
Thanks for ur replies. Now i would be opting for urdu B. It would release a lot of pressure from me

Reaction score
There is no chance that a good Pakistani student will every get a D or E in Urdu A, it's not that tough. There is a higher percentage of As in Urdu A than in Urdu B. It just depends on how much hard work you do. :)

Reaction score
well once you know you have to do it...........we are bound to do it even if we don like it :p that was my case