• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu b and FSC

Reaction score
is there any prob if we give urdu b and than aim for fsc.... would there b marks deduction or admission prob... kindly help me

Reaction score
You can get easily admitted into FSC. But its during the admission into Engineering or Medical universities that you ll have a problem with. Since you will have to get an equivalency of olvels to matric. And as far as I have heard for Urdu B you get 50% marks cut. So it effects the total equivalency marks.
Hope this helped :)

Reaction score
Hey. This can not be right. I have 7A*'s and a B in Urdu. If I get my equivalence made, I would be given 37.5 out of 100 (after 50% deduction). :|

Reaction score
Probably, yes. There is no reason you should give Urdu B while living in Pakistan. The A in Urdu B might be quite appealing on the grade sheet but its a totally different aspect when you have an A in Urdu A.

Reaction score
@hamid marks deduction is of only urdu or of all subj>>??

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There is an overall mark deduction.
As a student with straight A's in O level and straight A's in A level can still not get above 950/1100 marks.