• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDU-B - revising and TENSES!

Reaction score
please feel free to ask any question regarding urdu, means how to attempt any question. I'll try my best to answer.

revision tips are also appreciated.
my tip is to attempt papers from 2009 onwards and then read mark schemes.

can someone explain to me all the tenses of urdu so that we may not have any grammatical mistakes in the paper(which are strictly checked as it is 2nd language paper).
if one has any notes please send the link.

Reaction score
man , this aint the original one ..
there is something like "ALIF-BAY-JEEM" in that.

Reaction score
do it like this:
street number. _____,
____town,
city.
12th december, 2015.
Dear friends,​
Assalamu alaikum:-____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
allah hafiz​
ur friend,​
____________​

Reaction score
do it like this:
street number. _____,
____town,
city.
12th december, 2015.
Dear friends,​
Assalamu alaikum:-____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
allah hafiz​
ur friend,​
____________​
I think this is wrong because a teacher told me that the except for "ur sincerely and blah blah"(which should be on the left side) and "name of the person " (which should be in the middle) everything should be on the right hand side...

Reaction score
I think this is wrong because a teacher told me that the except for "ur sincerely and blah blah"(which should be on the left side) and "name of the person " (which should be in the middle) everything should be on the right hand side...
as i wrote in english which is written on left hand side, in urdu obviously all things at left would be written at right.
btw i made a mistake, ur sincerely and name should be on otherside.
better see that page which i uploaded with my previous post

Reaction score
do it like this:
street number. _____,
____town,
city.
12th december, 2015.
Dear friend,
Assalamu alaikum
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
allah hafiz
pay my regards to ___________
ur friend,

Reaction score
mark scheme does not say anything regarding format. so any format with date, address and all that would work.

Reaction score
while writing the report, r we supposed to write the heading and then the matter or start directly and then in the end we have to write reporter and then name and then is it necessary to do signature...? clear it plz!

Reaction score
Will we get extra sheets for Urdu?
Just confirming because in the latest paper, the instructions say : "if you have been given an answer booklet . . ."
Furthermore, a report from May 2011 at the CIE website says that after 2011, no answer booklets will be given.

Reaction score
Will we get extra sheets for Urdu?
Just confirming because in the latest paper, the instructions say : "if you have been given an answer booklet . . ."
Furthermore, a report from May 2011 at the CIE website says that after 2011, no answer booklets will be given.
they talk abt paper 2. for paper one, we have to write on booklet.

Reaction score
the format is like this:
کمرہ امتحان
شہر کا نام
تاریخ
!پیارے دوست
:السلام علیکم
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________
،تمہارا دوست
ا ب ج