• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B (Second Language) tips please?

Reaction score
Hello
Could any help me out in Urdu Second language.Long story short,I had to learn urdu in a year(from Asif bay pey),and I have my p1 in a few days.Im really good in letter and dialogue writing,but completely zero in both report and speech.Could anyone share some tips for them,any worked examples would be great.

Reaction score
By the Grace of Almighty Allah I got A* in Urdu.
The Essay task is quite simple, they give you the topic and helping points to write your essay.
Follow the rubric: write 150-160 words.
Of the three bullet points given, discuss each point and write two to three points relevant to the each bullet point given,
It's better to make three paragraphs one each for one bullet point. This surely ensure your marks.
As far as marks of language is concerned; write legibly, use sentences of moderate length; not to short or too long.
If you struggle with vocabulary write simple urdu, that would surely get you marks.

Hope I was of little assistance.
By the Grace of Almighty Allah I got A* in Urdu.
The Essay task is quite simple, they give you the topic and helping points to write your essay.
Follow the rubric: write 150-160 words.
Of the three bullet points given, discuss each point and write two to three points relevant to the each bullet point given,
It's better to make three paragraphs one each for one bullet point. This surely ensure your marks.
As far as marks of language is concerned; write legibly, use sentences of moderate length; not to short or too long.
If you struggle with vocabulary write simple urdu, that would surely get you marks.

Hope I was of little assistance.
Hey!I wanted to ask if we could write about religious information in urdu essay/speech/letter/mukalma.like is it okay to start my mukalama with Assalmualikum or can i write اللہ کے فضل و کرم سے میں خیریت سے ہوں when starting my letter or writing hadith and ayat in speeches to prove a point

Reaction score
Hey!I wanted to ask if we could write about religious information in urdu essay/speech/letter/mukalma.like is it okay to start my mukalama with Assalmualikum or can i write اللہ کے فضل و کرم سے میں خیریت سے ہوں when starting my letter or writing hadith and ayat in speeches to prove a point
According to my Urdu teacher ,you can.

Reaction score
  • in urdu we have alot of time, so first read question, make points on sheet, divide time accordingly.
  • When you start to write, first have all the lines which u have to write.
  • write slowly and try to write in good handwriting.
  • recheck after every paragraph, not after all the paper.
  • Try to use easy words and simple lines. Don't use those words about which u are not sure. Complicated sentences can maybe make examiner confuse.
  • don't write about politics.
  • you can write till 200 words in q1 and 250 in q2 so write near to 190 and 240 approximately.
Plz tips for urdu B comprehension

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Plz tips for urdu B comprehension
Have a look at attachments on this thread:

While a slight old, they still contain relevant suggestions.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with mahavrat ? Im new to this subject Urdu is completely new to me and I wish to know how to improve in this
but since I'm a private student ... i don't know where to receive help frm
would be grateful for help