• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu grades

Reaction score
is there an A* for urdu? is so then what is the usual range for A* and for B?

Reaction score
yes there is an A* for Urdu and A* is present for all the IGCSE/A/AS/GCSE subjects
well no one knows the range ... or formally the value of GRADE THRESHOLD
because they are never released for GCSE subjects
just prepare well and do not care about these things ... Grade would automatically come to you :)

Reaction score
is there an A* for urdu? is so then what is the usual range for A* and for B?
A* is for more than 90%
A is for more than 80%
B is for more tahn 70%
so on.....
this is given at the end of syllabus of each GCE o level sub

Reaction score
there is no specific grading system for the GCE and the grades given at the end of the syllabus may be changed without notice

Reaction score
A* is for more than 90%
A is for more than 80%
B is for more tahn 70%
so on.....
this is given at the end of syllabus of each GCE o level sub

yep .. I agree with Isabella Swann :p
but these %ages are not obtained from our raw marks but are changed after applying grade boundaries .

Reaction score
There are rumours about about new grading system U grade is dismissed E is the lowest and A* is highest. A* 80 or 85 above and A 70 or 75 above

Reaction score
There are rumours about about new grading system U grade is dismissed E is the lowest and A* is highest. A* 80 or 85 above and A 70 or 75 above
from where did u hear this? actually i read in the syllabus 0f 2012 and grading was as i mentioned above then how can it suddenly change....? anyway if its like this so it ll be easy to get A* and A....

Reaction score
from where did u hear this? actually i read in the syllabus 0f 2012 and grading was as i mentioned above then how can it suddenly change....? anyway if its like this so it ll be easy to get A* and A....
yar its the percentile system, since it is implemented every year

Reaction score
yes there is an A* for Urdu and A* is present for all the IGCSE/A/AS/GCSE subjects
well no one knows the range ... or formally the value of GRADE THRESHOLD
because they are never released for GCSE subjects
just prepare well and do not care about these things ... Grade would automatically come to you :)
he`s absolutely right, prepare well and hope for the best to come!!!!