• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDU INSTRUCTIONS

Reaction score
no problem abcde and if u still have problems in any subject ask anytime i will help with all my best

Reaction score
Hi, I want to know the syllabus of Urdu as a second language of IGCSE PLEASE HELP ME IN PAST PAPERS

Reaction score
I'm giving my Urdu B exam this May/June, and currently there is only about 3 months left. I am really weak i Urdu grammar in general, and despite sheer hardwork, I end up obtaining Cs in my internal exams. Any advice???????

Reaction score
Guys any help, to gain A grade in Urdu B, my Urdu is really weak, Please any advice :/
I gave Urdu this Oct Nov without tuitions and in O2.... before pak stud isl and had an A*. Urdu is easy emphasize on handwriting as it's important.. p2 is damn easy.... just practise past papers for it.. Muhawaras repeat so by doing past papers u can rock it... For p1... translation part just requires u to convey ur message no word to word translation required... TBH I didn't really do translations just do them from past papers... And then for the mazmoon Gove 3 points for each part. And try to incorporate good Urdu words in it.. I didn't do letters and dialogues becuz report ka anay ke chances they and report hi aye.... So decent Urdu can get u A easily.... but A* requires a bit effort... and motivation... mine was that I needed to get rid of Urdu in my 02 I didn't have strength to take it to O3.... So I desperately needed A.... Got A* so motivation is required

Reaction score
I gave Urdu this Oct Nov without tuitions and in O2.... before pak stud isl and had an A*. Urdu is easy emphasize on handwriting as it's important.. p2 is damn easy.... just practise past papers for it.. Muhawaras repeat so by doing past papers u can rock it... For p1... translation part just requires u to convey ur message no word to word translation required... TBH I didn't really do translations just do them from past papers... And then for the mazmoon Gove 3 points for each part. And try to incorporate good Urdu words in it.. I didn't do letters and dialogues becuz report ka anay ke chances they and report hi aye.... So decent Urdu can get u A easily.... but A* requires a bit effort... and motivation... mine was that I needed to get rid of Urdu in my 02 I didn't have strength to take it to O3.... So I desperately needed A.... Got A* so motivation is required

hmm thanks.Bro how can i, improve my vocabulary