• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Second Language Query

Reaction score
For a good start, compare the topic with another similar thing. For example, the topic is importance of natural resources for a country, the start can be like "As the human body needs nutrition, a country needs natural resources."
Oh I c and wat abt other topics guys any guesses?

Reaction score
can anybody please tell that what is the address that we write in urdu letter??? Its urgent pleaseeee

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many marks get deducted for cutting? or is it like: 1 mark for every 5 words cut or something?

for example i wrote club wrong, so i cut it with my pen/pencil and wrote the correct spelling above it.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many marks get deducted for cutting? or is it like: 1 mark for every 5 words cut or something?

for example i wrote club wrong, so i cut it with my pen/pencil and wrote the correct spelling above it.
Hmm ye
Anybody done with the paper?
Yep I am done the part 2 was ill bit tough ufff and Han can u tell me please is there anything to keep in mind while doing paper 2 I don't want to lose marks again

Reaction score
I dont think so that marks get deducted for cutting words and lines as i have never heard of it.

Reaction score
Guys plsssssssss provide me with the urdu 3248 grade threshold and rules for learning muhavre and doing khulasa

Reaction score
Guys plsssssssss provide me with the urdu 3248 grade threshold and rules for learning muhavre and doing khulasa
For Khalasa, read the sentences and write those sentences which explain others but are short in length. Minus the less important sentences.
For learning the idioms, get an urdu dictionary and learn the meanings of the words in this idioms. This way you'll be able to improve your vocabulary as well as learn them.
For comprehension, do not leave the spaces under the questions. Fill them. There is a reason they keep it at that length.

Reaction score
For Khalasa, read the sentences and write those sentences which explain others but are short in length. Minus the less important sentences.
For learning the idioms, get an urdu dictionary and learn the meanings of the words in this idioms. This way you'll be able to improve your vocabulary as well as learn them.
For comprehension, do not leave the spaces under the questions. Fill them. There is a reason they keep it at that length.
Oh ok u mean qstns and answers right? And wat abt gt?

Reaction score
aoa, is it true that they deduct marks on cutting in urdu?. What if you have a done more cutting and despite that you write a good essay,what would the prefference of examiner be in that case?