• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu second language students..click here!!

Reaction score
my 14 is confirmed in lang.usage,, ill get 8 in summary cuz i missed one point abt aloodgy... and most probabaly 28/30 for comprehensions so am expected at least 50 in the exam.. but p1 was much better so IA i can get A*... rest is upon the examiners;

Reaction score
haha, ill admit it wasn't easy, but it wasn't 'beyond' horrible..
Relax, InShaAllah the examiner would be awesome like us and we will pass by flying colors :D
what was the essay topic , mukalma, letter or what ever came n also tell which mahavarat came??
done wd my paper last year just curious what came this yr\/

Reaction score
what was the essay topic , mukalma, letter or what ever came n also tell which mahavarat came??
an essay on zoo n a report about a campaign of cleanliness. the other was dialogue to convince ur parents to allow u to hold a party at ur own house along some of ur friends n p2 can't discuss yet

Reaction score
In p1 translation what was the translation for unhealthy, and fat? I wrote gair-sehatmand and couldn't recognize any word for fat.

Reaction score
In p1 translation what was the translation for unhealthy, and fat? I wrote gair-sehatmand and couldn't recognize any word for fat.
umm I wrote kamzor mustaqbil for unhealthy future n fat= roghniyaat

Reaction score
U
umm I wrote kamzor mustaqbil for unhealthy future n fat= roghniyaat
unhealthy=Ghair sahatmandana ,kamzor mustaqbil does not fit in,u know coz it can mean financial probs e.t.c
Fat=idk about roghniyat but from wht i know and wrote its "kasafat"(it even has tht fat word in the end(hehehe))

Reaction score
Tumhare mazmoon kay intizaar mein rat kat di magar "Alert" pay tumhari dastak na ae........how u doin,man .how,s the papers

Reaction score
U
unhealthy=Ghair sahatmandana ,kamzor mustaqbil does not fit in,u know coz it can mean financial probs e.t.c
Fat=idk about roghniyat but from wht i know and wrote its "kasafat"(it even has tht fat word in the end(hehehe))
it might b wrong I'm not sure n didn't even think of that eva so long word ghair sehat.. wateva :p
:LOL::ROFLMAO: haha where did u read it? well I'm sure abt this one ;) paper s phly he prha tha :cool: