• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent Advice Needed... PLEASE...

Reaction score
Arabic all the way bro! (Y)
My friend Amal from Israel can speak Arabic very well and she did the course and she found it very interesting!

Afwan

Reaction score
Arabic all the way bro! (Y)
My friend Amal from Israel can speak Arabic very well and she did the course and she found it very interesting!

Afwan

Okayy...
I actually dont think I speak Arabic that very well, and i speak more Aamiyah, you know, but anyways...

I would really really like to take Arabic, Im just worried about coping..

Jazakallah for the advice :D

Reaction score
uh uh.... how dare you imply somethng like that about me?! Go to the dictionary and look up the word nicestestest - the definiton is InDiviDuaLisT :cool:

Yeah, i also seriously hope i make the best choice, and i hope i make it fast, this is getting old now :unsure:

anyways, Jazakillah khair.... youve been of greatest help.... and Good Luck to you too.

Now turn around for a sec, so u dont see me fist pump - Yayy, i made a newwww friend :D:LOL:

ur previous sentence made me imply :p considering dat there's no such word as nicestestest... i still think individualist is a pretty cool name ;)

i agree u have less time, but don't worry & don't rush.. All the best! :) oh yeah, thank u.. i still have 2 exams left in this session.... & i'm glad i could help u out :D

awww... thats soo sweet ^_^ i'm happy i've made a new friend too... & dat too someone like u :) though i wish i could've seen dat :p

Reaction score
ur previous sentence made me imply :p considering dat there's no such word as nicestestest... i still think individualist is a pretty cool name ;)

i agree u have less time, but don't worry & don't rush.. All the best! :) oh yeah, thank u.. i still have 2 exams left in this session.... & i'm glad i could help u out :D

awww... thats soo sweet ^_^ i'm happy i've made a new friend too... & dat too someone like u :) though i wish i could've seen dat :p

oh, okay, i guess its all my fault again :( ;)
yeah man, im so sorry.....u need InDiviDuaLisT's dictionary for that!!!
lol aww thanx, i would like to consider myself one :D

wait a sec - someone like me? :confused: in a good or a bad way? :cautious:
haha...it was a hilarious sight, i can tell u that much :LOL:

Anyways, Jazakillah once aagin....

Reaction score
oh, okay, i guess its all my fault again :( ;)
yeah man, im so sorry.....u need InDiviDuaLisT's dictionary for that!!!
lol aww thanx, i would like to consider myself one :D

wait a sec - someone like me? :confused: in a good or a bad way? :cautious:
haha...it was a hilarious sight, i can tell u that much :LOL:

Anyways, Jazakillah once aagin....

hahaa nope :D hmm, & I guess u'll get me one then..? :p yeah u are.. happy?

obviously in a good way.. I've been complimenting u the whole time & then u think this was in a bad way? :D
I guess dats enough to knw :rolleyes:

best of Luck then.. :)

Reaction score
hahaa nope :D hmm, & I guess u'll get me one then..? :p yeah u are.. happy?

obviously in a good way.. I've been complimenting u the whole time & then u think this was in a bad way? :D
I guess dats enough to knw :rolleyes:

best of Luck then.. :)

course i will, anytime - and u better feel honoured... not many are given such an opportunity :cool:
oh, yeah, im really really happy....so happy, youve made my year :rolleyes:

youve been complimenting me? :confused::oops: maybe im an oblivious-est too :LOL:

wait, im just kidding - maybe i jus wanted to mk sure, coz it was "awww dats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, u knw in dat weirdly strange & accurate way" :p:ROFLMAO:

btw, between the two of us, with all this banter, we've totally messed up the whole point of this thread :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
course i will, anytime - and u better feel honoured... not many are given such an opportunity :cool:
oh, yeah, im really really happy....so happy, youve made my year :rolleyes:

youve been complimenting me? :confused::oops: maybe im an oblivious-est too :LOL:

wait, im just kidding - maybe i jus wanted to mk sure, coz it was "awww dats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, u knw in dat weirdly strange & accurate way" :p:ROFLMAO:

btw, between the two of us, with all this banter, we've totally messed up the whole point of this thread :ROFLMAO:

already feeling honoured, don't worry.. I bet even talking to u is a high honour :p hahaaa, right.. well, ur most welcome then :D

maybe :D....... nah, dat sentence was half-serious & half-sarcasm.. serious being the 'sweetest thing ever said' :ROFLMAO:

oh yeah, totally out of the subject :rolleyes: ... time to stop now, before one of the moderators bans us :p

Reaction score
I'd recommend AS Geography. Pretty straight forward and not complicated. Very wide scope, interesting, and easy to connect to the world around you. Take a look at the syllabus on the CIE website, and, if you're interested inbox me and I'll be more than happy to help. I got an A al7amdolillah.
Good luck with everything! :)

Reaction score
I'd recommend AS Geography. Pretty straight forward and not complicated. Very wide scope, interesting, and easy to connect to the world around you. Take a look at the syllabus on the CIE website, and, if you're interested inbox me and I'll be more than happy to help. I got an A al7amdolillah.
Good luck with everything! :)

i need an A Level, and yeah, i do have geography on my list....

Actually, i did it before, and honestly, didnt like it: i found it quite complicated and lotsa info to take in...
plus i didnt get a good grade.....although guess that was because i studied for it in less than a month, but yeah....

i may jus have to take it again, and if i do choose geography, ill definitely ask u for sum tips and stuff

Jazakillah so much :)

Reaction score
Haha, I'll make you change you mind about that one -- I LOVE geography.
Anytime. Waiyyaki! May Allah make everything ahead smooth for you :)

Reaction score
Haha, I'll make you change you mind about that one -- I LOVE geography.
Anytime. Waiyyaki! May Allah make everything ahead smooth for you :)

Um, to each his own - or her own.....;)
i really cant stand it....

BUT..... if i do take it, im definitely gonna call u up on that offer!! Ill need a mega huge pep talk :D