• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent Help For Biology Plz Help Me!!!!

Reaction score
I WANT THIS ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE COX THEY R REALLY IMPORTANT MAYBE CAN CUM FOR BIOLOGY P22!!!!
1. Difference between Prokaryotic/Eukaryotic ; Plant/animal cell.
2. Questions on Lipids, triglycerides, pospholipids.
3. Relationship between structure and function of Haemoglobin and Collagen.
4. Question on thermal and solvent properties of water.
5. Effect of temperature, enzyme conc. , substrate conc. on enzymes.
6. Roles of components of cellmembrane ; questions on facilated diffussion and active transport.
7. Questions on mitosis and cytokinesis on animal cell, read cell mutations also
8. Transpiration of plants, movement of water in plant (including symplast and apoplast)
9. Components of blood vessels and blood including their function, Tissufluid and lymph
10. Effect of tar. nicotin and CO. Lung cancer, Prevention of CHD.
11. HIV and measels transmission, cause, prevention, eradication. How antiboitics work.
12. Structure function of antibodies.Complete nitogen cycle.

Reaction score
then chill out, no one is going to answer you :)
READ the Cambridge endorsed black book with OPEN eyes, and u'll find it all

Reaction score
prokaryote: smaller ribosomes.
no nucleus
no membrane bound organelle.
no CELLULOSE cell wal
have mesosomes and slime capsule

Plant cell have cell wall animals dont
anmal cells have centrioles plants dont
plant cells have large central vacuole. animals have small ones.
plant cells have chloroplast animals dont

Reaction score
water is a solvent and hence a medium for metabolic reactions and is also a transport medium.
water has high specefic heat capacity and thus provides stable environment for organisms

I am sorry. there is too much info. i cant state it all here. you have to read the book.

Reaction score
this is all present in OCR and explained as clearly as possible. Instead of spamming the forums begging people to help you why don't you actually READ THE FREAKING BOOK?!?

Reaction score
i hav read it bt i want extract points ufffff now telme unloading of sucrose????

Reaction score
oh my god there is LITERALLY a sub heading in transport in plants that says "unloading of sucrose"

READ IT JEEZ!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not the idiot here /:

It's like maybe 5 lines, not really hard to make points out of that

Reaction score
no double membrane-bound organelles ;
no, nucleus / nuclear membrane / nuclear envelope / nucleolus ;
A DNA lies free in the cytoplasm
no mitochondrion ;
mesosomes ;
no (large) vacuole ;
no, ER / RER / SER ;
no Golgi (body / apparatus) ;
smaller / 70S / 18nm, ribosomes ;
cell wall made of, murein / peptidoglycan / different compounds (from eukaryote) ;
circular DNA / plasmid(s) / no linear DNA ;
no histones / not complexed with proteins ; A naked DNA / no chromosomes
AVP ; e.g. pili / no 9+2 microtubule pattern
mark scheme for " ways in which a prokaryotic cell differs from eukaryotic (yeast like fungus develops during AIDS)"

Reaction score
filza94 said:
I WANT THIS ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE COX THEY R REALLY IMPORTANT MAYBE CAN CUM FOR BIOLOGY P22!!!!
1. Difference between Prokaryotic/Eukaryotic ; Plant/animal cell.
2. Questions on Lipids, triglycerides, pospholipids.
3. Relationship between structure and function of Haemoglobin and Collagen.
4. Question on thermal and solvent properties of water.
5. Effect of temperature, enzyme conc. , substrate conc. on enzymes.
6. Roles of components of cellmembrane ; questions on facilated diffussion and active transport.
7. Questions on mitosis and cytokinesis on animal cell, read cell mutations also
8. Transpiration of plants, movement of water in plant (including symplast and apoplast)
9. Components of blood vessels and blood including their function, Tissufluid and lymph
10. Effect of tar. nicotin and CO. Lung cancer, Prevention of CHD.
11. HIV and measels transmission, cause, prevention, eradication. How antiboitics work.
12. Structure function of antibodies.Complete nitogen cycle.

theres no measles?!?!?!?!? :shock:

Reaction score
Effect of temperature on enzymes:
at low temperature the reaction takes place very slowly, substrate molecule wont often collide with active site of enzyme and so binding between substrate and enzyme is rarest at low temperature. as temperature rises, enzyme and substrate molecule move faster, thus collisions happen more frequently and the most at 40^c. as the temperature continues to increase, the speed of movement of substrate and enzyme also continues to increase.but after certain temperature(i.e after 40^c), they vibrate so energetically that some of the bonds holding the enzyme molecule in its precise shape begin to break. the enzyme molecule begin to lose its shape and is said to be denatured and which usually stops the reaction to occur. :friends: