• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent HELP needed Islamyat

Reaction score
hey plzzz answer this question
2 (a) Describe how the two main sources of Islamic legal thinking are related.
(b) Give an example to show how the Qur’an could be used in the exercise of qiyas
(analogy) to face a new situation.

please answer it fast !!.....Thankyou

Reaction score
thats simple and i think its the one that came in winter 09 well all u have to do is first write about Quran how it provides guidance then write that Sunnah is implimentation of Quran as it explains those things which has been briefly described in Quran so main sources which u will take will be QURAN AND SUNNAH u can learn it from anywhere FNM or Ghulamshabir

and part (B) will be like u can take the quotation i dont remember the verse number which said "And when call for friday prayer is proclaimed hasten to the remembrance of God and Leave off business,that is best for you only if you knew"...Now the new situation will be that what about non business transactions and the illah will be that since all transactions tend to distract believer from remembrance of God so HUKM will be that all transactions should be stopped during friday prayer.

Reaction score
hwasti said:
(b) Give an example to show how the Qur’an could be used in the exercise of qiyas

i wrote a very comprehensive answer for you but when i clicked on submit button that stupid XPF took me to the login page :(
my all hardwork wasted darn

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
hwasti said:

i wrote a very comprehensive answer for you but when i clicked on submit button that stupid XPF took me to the login page :(
my all hardwork wasted darn

oops thats alright ....no problem ......just pray for me now ....I have an exam tomorrow