• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP NEEDED>>>!!

Reaction score
Hi...i am new here..! i will like to tell that my current situation ...there are only 8 months left after which i will appear for my igcse exams for phsics chemistry maths and bio or computer....i want help i dont know maths bk2,3,4,and 5 and chemistry... i have to start from the begining and bio too... physics i knw some some...so wat should be my shecdule..how can i acheive 4 As in these $ subjects...i also need notes...and most important which books should i use for studing/...in my school they are far..almostly finished the syllabus but nowi am starting before i used to waste my time...Any help will really be appreciated..! :unknown: :( :cry:

Reaction score
i would suggest tht u take sum extra classes...........
u seem to b in a hell lot of messs!!!! read federal buks 4 each subj n surf net for individual topics....

best ov luck!

Reaction score
download the curriculum content for each subject , then research what you need to learn for each topic.. past papers help loads too!

Reaction score
OK...thx for the advice i have decided to take igcse computer studies 0420 instead of Bio is it a good deceison...if yes, then please tell me which books will i need for studing computer studies becuz i am a private candidate and in my school no one has ever taken computer andin my city i dnt have any tutions for comp. studies..i will have to prepaer it on my own...i have 7 mnths only aftr i am going to give examzzz...! PLZZZ MUST REPLY WHICH ARE THE BEST BOOKS FOR STUDING COMP.STUDIES 0420...! I CANT ICT ..I KNW ITS EASY BUT ITS NOT FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES...!

Reaction score
just dunt worry.........
open computer syllabus.... there r sum recomended buks... check them out. mayb they can help. i have no experience in comptr. sorry