• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT MATH P4 HELP !!

MTH

Reaction score
I also confused a bit at first but I just got it after repeat the question again.

For C (i), the Q said that both radius and height is 3 times higher. Hence, the volume of the new one should be multiplied by 27 (cube 3) (according to the similarity rule) [if area must be 9 (3*3) ]
= 27W

For C (ii), the Q said only the radius increase "double" from the original. That means the area is larger. As I said, the area must be square so 2*2 = 4
= 4W

* Length - no need to have square or cube
Area - square
Volume - cube

Hope it would help you :)

Reaction score
in math AS razo to find the length of arc we use S=R*angel
but for the area you will use ur formula

Reaction score
I also confused a bit at first but I just got it after repeat the question again.

For C (i), the Q said that both radius and height is 3 times higher. Hence, the volume of the new one should be multiplied by 27 (cube 3) (according to the similarity rule) [if area must be 9 (3*3) ]
= 27W

For C (ii), the Q said only the radius increase "double" from the original. That means the area is larger. As I said, the area must be square so 2*2 = 4
= 4W

* Length - no need to have square or cube
Area - square
Volume - cube

Hope it would help you :)
thx :)

Reaction score
but hold on a second the angel must be in radian so for example the angel u have is 60 in degree so u will make
so u will make 60*180/the by sign