• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT!!

Reaction score
I took seven subjects
Most of them are A's and B's and one C
It was a shock for me after all of the hard work i spent before the exams and this is how my result are.
My situation is currently difficult because most of the universities in my country which has very hard requirements and in order to apply i need an A* in every single subject in igcse with the addition that i need an A* in A levels
I don't know what i have to do next?
Does anybody have an advice how to solve this problem?

Reaction score
I took seven subjects
Most of them are A's and B's and one C
It was a shock for me after all of the hard work i spent before the exams and this is how my result are.
My situation is currently difficult because most of the universities in my country which has very hard requirements and in order to apply i need an A* in every single subject in igcse with the addition that i need an A* in A levels
I don't know what i have to do next?
Does anybody have an advice how to solve this problem?
I think u live in some arab country bcz they have very high requirements
I would like to give u a sincere piece of advice that look for uni in some other country bcz see if u repeat igcse u might get an A* star but getting an A* in alevels is next too imposiible.

Reaction score
I think u live in some arab country bcz they have very high requirements
I would like to give u a sincere piece of advice that look for uni in some other country bcz see if u repeat igcse u might get an A* star but getting an A* in alevels is next too imposiible.
Thank you again
I am sorry because I replied late
Yes, I live in arabian country
I talked to my parents and they said the requirements of my country is really very high and I can go to other universities outside my country
But do you think that I need to retake my IGCSE again or should I focus on my
AS levels
Because I heard nowadays most universities look at you AS and A levels and they don't really care about OL. levels

Reaction score
Thank you again
I am sorry because I replied late
Yes, I live in arabian country
I talked to my parents and they said the requirements of my country is really very high and I can go to other universities outside my country
But do you think that I need to retake my IGCSE again or should I focus on my
AS levels
Because I heard nowadays most universities look at you AS and A levels and they don't really care about OL. levels
U really dont need to retake igcse just work hard in alevels .
The thing is that universities do care about igcse results bcz at the moment i am applying for universities and they are asking for it . And the important thing is what grade did u get in igcse english bcz thts way more important if its an A then uni might not ask u to give ielts otherwise they might . But still keep in mind it differs frm each country to each uni so just dont panic and focus completely on yur A levels
And inshallah u will get great grades

Reaction score
U really dont need to retake igcse just work hard in alevels .
The thing is that universities do care about igcse results bcz at the moment i am applying for universities and they are asking for it . And the important thing is what grade did u get in igcse english bcz thts way more important if its an A then uni might not ask u to give ielts otherwise they might . But still keep in mind it differs frm each country to each uni so just dont panic and focus completely on yur A levels
And inshallah u will get great grades

Reaction score
is anyone apearing for 2015 igcse english as a second language... can anyone share the topics with me for oral !!!! ???? plz i will be thankful for it!!!!!