• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urget! Islamiat Syllabus questions.

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am in a mess right now revising for the O Levels examinations in 2012, and well, I've got some confusions that I require to be cleared before I go on to studying the topic.
I have been through the syllabus but it gives no such detail.
What my question is, is that is Tafseer included in the 2012 syllabus for Olevel Islamiat or not?
I'd appreciate any sort of help, and will be grateful to anyone who caters to do so.
This is urgent.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am in a mess right now revising for the O Levels examinations in 2012, and well, I've got some confusions that I require to be cleared before I go on to studying the topic.
What my question is, is that is Tafseer included in the 2012 syllabus for Olevel Islamiat or not?
I'd appreciate any sort of help, and will be grateful to anyone who caters to do so.
This is urgent.
Thank you.
Tafseer isn't included.

Reaction score
syllabus if u read it thorougly
I read it more thoroughly than you do, but although tafsir not in the syllabus it is mentioned all the books, even the David Thomas one, which is cambridge endorsed.
Why to cry for such a small topic. Nothing urgent in it.

Reaction score
just learn what tafseer is and what qualfication a mufasir needs i.e he should be pious etc etc etc etc etc

Reaction score
this is the portion of islamiyat syllabus regarding history and importance of quran

as u can see no mention of tafseer here

Reaction score
Hey all,
This is urgent.
Thank you.
hello. did u c the syllabus? tafseer is not the part of ur syllabus. in few books u may find it bc the compilers just wanted to make their books heavy. (regarding tafseer direct question can't b asked. if u just have some idea ab tafseer .. thats is enough)

Reaction score
Hey all,
This is urgent.
Thank you.
Go through it, it's a very small and simple topic, there is no harm if you go through it..

Reaction score
this is the portion of islamiyat syllabus regarding history and importance of quran

as u can see no mention of tafseer here
Don't do it, just keep commenting, that is most suitable for you.
Tafseer itself is related with many other topics in islamiyat.

Reaction score
What does this means! 2058_s11_ab_1. When 2012 past papers of History (2059/01), Geography (2059/02) and especially Islamiat (2058) will be posted? Please tell my if any notes available for any of these subjects.