• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGGENT BIO PAPER 6 PLZ HELP

Reaction score
plz if any one has any hint about the bio exam what i should revise my exam is within 2 hours plzzzzzzz help and what about the other variant ??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
urgent bio

MITOSIS,
GERMINATION,
STARCH PHOSPHORYLASE,
DRAWING (arthropod insecta,myriapoda,ARACHNIDA),
Benedict solution
tubers and cuttings
know how to construct pie chart, line gragh ,BAR GRAPH
'
ANY ONE CAN HELP ????

Reaction score
biology paper 6 tips :D
in paper 6 u dont need to study alot compared to paper 3 :)
i suggest u to know the drawing and identify most diagram and labeling (eg. xylem, pholum, blood vessel, and leg of insect)
the most hardest diagram is about the vertibrate for me (eg, insecta, myriapod, ..... )
u should also know the test for starch, fat, protein, reducing sugar !!!!! (if u need them post it here)
magnification formula : magnification=image/actual.

every thing else is about ur concept of the course :)
and dont forget to learn about the effect, use, and where its produce of auxin :p

the question that came in 1990's (do the old past paper because it might come like physic paper 1)
auxin is produced at the tip of the shoot and it is killed by light, when the shoot grow the one side of the shoot have contact with light
so the auxin is move or kill to the other side with no light, the side with light dont have auxin so grow more slowly but the side which
have auxin grow faster in a result the shoot bend toward the light .
in root it is the opposite, auxin slow down growth rate of the root.

hope u got it :D