• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vampire Diaries season finale....woah

Reaction score
My God. These tv shows will cause all your emotions to surface in the wort kind of ways. So, whose ship survived, whose didnt?

Reaction score
Bonnie's Death was surely a sad event.
But Jeremy can see her, as he can see ghosts.
In the End, Stephan Drowned.. do you think he's dead or something?

But dont you hate Daemon??? i freaking hate him! he's so horrible, like, omg, Bonnie 'dies' . its only sad cuz Jeremy cried

Reaction score
Bonnie's Death was surely a sad event.
But Jeremy can see her, as he can see ghosts.
In the End, Stephan Drowned.. do you think he's dead or something?
Its not the same though!!! i shipped those two so hard!! But hey, Jeremy's girlfriend died again. Who saw that one
coming?

I dont think so, cuz we dont know whether that was Scilas or Stefan. Either way, he can't die, because he's immortal.
I hope Tyler doesnt come back, i love Klaus way too much.

Reaction score
Hahah, That was no way Silas.
Silas is a SUPER POWERFUL IMMORTAL BEING.
You think Stephan would have been able to lock him up and drown him? :p
No way.
That was Stephan OFC..

Reaction score
Well, if your having your exams right now, then it will be seriously intresting, but when you know you dont have to study, the show is pretty boring.
I'm a fan of the comics, so a lot of it gets annoying for me. Roy Harper, however, makes it incredibly intresting

Reaction score
Absolutely no idea. So um, if you dont mind me asking, well, I didnt know guys were into Vampire Diaries.
So what do you like about it, because im pretty sure its not for the romance

Reaction score
What's there not to like?
It has an awesome story.. a great plot!
And it is just soo Epic.
One of the best tv shows, i have ever watched.
And believe me, i've watched Loads of them.

Reaction score
The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Vampire Diaries, Two and a half men, The Big bang theory, How i met your mother, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, New Girl, Rules of Engagement, Arrested Development, Lost, Chuck, Supernatural... MANY MORE!