• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vampire Diaries season finale....woah

Reaction score
The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Vampire Diaries, Two and a half men, The Big bang theory, How i met your mother, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, New Girl, Rules of Engagement, Arrested Development, Lost, Chuck, Supernatural... MANY MORE!

You haven't watched the best of the lot, Prison Break? -.-

Reaction score
That is so not important, Elena's emotions keep changing. One minute its Stephan, the next its Damon.
There are bigger issues going on, i mean SILAS is back.. as Stephan! -_-
The cure has been used on Katherine, so now Silas can't take it and die.. wont that make him mad? He will destroy everyone. :p

OMG, you missed the most important thing. Elena chose Damon!
Hell yeaah!

Reaction score
That is so not important, Elena's emotions keep changing. One minute its Stephan, the next its Damon.
There are bigger issues going on, i mean SILAS is back.. as Stephan! -_-
The cure has been used on Katherine, so now Silas can't take it and die.. wont that make him mad? He will destroy everyone. :p

Still, Damon is the main charm of the whole series, for us girls anyway. Her choosing him IS a big thing. Delena lovers are rejoicing all over! xD

Reaction score
TEAM KLAROLINE <333

images

Who else wants Klaus and Caroline to be together?