• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Video Games FOREVER!!! ^_^

Reaction score
gamer.jpg
hm

vid games is my life and i cannot share my life
Same here maha!!!

Reaction score
Awww mann!!!

U see being a FPS player u dont need play station..!! Its better on pc..!! Adv: 1) u dont need to buy PS or Xbox 2) U dont need to buy Cds 3) military shooting game rock..!!
Console Gaming > PC Gaming.. Enough said.

Reaction score
Fifa 15
Assassin's creed (all of them :D)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4
Watchdogs
And of course GTA 5

Reaction score
Fifa 15
Assassin's creed (all of them :D)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4
Watchdogs
And of course GTA 5
Thats cool man but gta...?? GTA is for kids man.. u cant even die in that game.. u get world class weapons by just writing a cheat..!! Thats not realistic..!!

Reaction score
Thats cool man but gta...?? GTA is for kids man.. u cant even die in that game.. u get world class weapons by just writing a cheat..!! Thats not realistic..!!
Yeah you're right, the entire scheme might be antediluvian, but there is no game that can match the plethora of enjoyment when playing GTA. :D

Reaction score
Thats true, especially if you are with friends.!! But in CS we always fight.. "Dont you dare to look in my screen." >_> Thats the most common dialogue used during a CS match!!